1. A candle that literally looks like a bowl of Froot Loops cereal — complete with the spoon sticking out of the "milk" (read: wax) — for all the Toucan Sams who'll cereal-ously appreciate smelling their favorite breakfast food even when they aren't munching on it.
2. An air fryer to hands-down increase your love for cooking by 380 degrees (or whatever you need to put it on to fry all the tasty things with zero oil).
3. Leggings that'll make you feel like you're walking around with no pants and honestly, isn't that the dream?
4. An LED TV that'll make you feel like a new character on your favorite show thanks to its crisp, pull-you-into-the-scene picture.
5. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver to get all the gunk out of the pipes and drains for your sink, toilet, and bathtub.
6. Floating bookshelves so you can ~elevate~ your home decor and give yourself a little extra space to store stuff.
7. Earplugs so you can blast your music and all the shows you like to stream without hurting your hearing or compromising the sound quality.
8. A SodaStream machine that'll make anyone who adores carbonated/seltzer water feel all ~bubbly~ inside since they'll be able to make it anytime they want.
9. An exfoliating toner to balance your skin's pH and prevent breakouts from camping out on your face.
10. An ultra-sturdy umbrella that'll have your back (and of course, your head) on the rainiest, windiest days.
11. A very cool-looking chair to give your room some modern mid-century flair. It'll also be easy to move around your house when you need seating elsewhere and it'll never look out of place because of its minimal design.
13. A champagne stopper so you can sip your bubbly, stop, and then pick back up where you left off a lil' later without losing any of its fresh, fizziness.
14. A journal inspired by the classic cartoon film Kiki's Delivery Service so you can jot down all your thoughts, plans, and everything that makes your day as busy and full as Kiki's! The cover has an adorable photo of Kiki's cat Jiji and listen, no one'll judge if you already decided this journal must be yours right ~meow~.
15. A Vitamin C serum so you can ~C~ a reduction in redness, hyperpigmentation, and any unwanted texture.
16. A shelf divider to help you finally make way better use of the space in your cabinets and closet. Look at you! Growing up!
17. Superga sneakers so you add a pair to your collection that'll be extra comfy and stylish, and go with like 99.9% of the clothes in your closet.
19. A throw pillow so everyone in your house will always know what the most iconic and hilariously disrespectful quote from The Office is.
20. The Lip Bar matte liquid lipstick to treat your lips to beautiful color that won't take you bunches of swipes to obtain.
21. A We Are Knitters sweater kit so you can make something, wear it, and feel super proud of yourself for getting into your creative bag.
23. Beats wireless earphones to loop over your ears so you can take calls, jam to your music, listen to a podcast or whatever else you like to consume, and of course, tune everything else out around you when you don't feel like being bothered with at that moment 💁🏿♀️.
24. Cetaphil cleanser made specifically for super sensitive skin so you can remove dirt, debris, and dead skin from your face without feeling like you're removing your whole face from your face.
25. A FURemover squeegee so you can easily remove pet hair, your hair, and whatever else you want to remove from the surfaces in your house. It's got a broom-style design but with rubber bristles on the end so it'll capture the tiniest to the fluffiest hairs and other particles with less elbow work.
26. A celery juice mask meant for sensitive skin types that'll improve circulation and discoloration caused by rosacea, scarring, and redness.
27. Hello Fresh delivery subscription for days when you really, really don't feel like going to the grocery store yourself ~or~ having to come up with a meal idea for the family. This service will provide easy-to-follow recipes with clear nutritional info, ingredients sourced straight from a farm, and convenient meal kits that will easily fit inside your fridge.
28. An Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with vitamin C and SPF 50 to keep your skin totally protected from the sun and nourished thanks to the vitamin C (repairs skin cells), green tea (soothes), and acai extracts (help fight free radicals) in the ingredients list.
29. The Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch just for the gamer who knows Luigi's always been way too underrated. Finally, he's getting HIS shine and you're gonna have so much fun.
30. A pocket projector to turn movie nights and streaming sessions into a big to-do! Once you throw in buttery popcorn and tell someone to "shh!" a few times, it'll be just like sitting in a real theater — without the ridiculously priced snacks, of course.
31. The HYPERtheticals card game which has wildly imaginative questions for your group to answer that'll definitely spark some unconventional (and often hilarious) conversations.
32. A CHEF iQ Smart Cooker that'll pressure cook, slow cook, sear/sauté, ferment, steam, and warm your meals. It'll also function as a smart food scale so you can weigh your ingredients before cooking.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.