Just 24 Random Home Products To Make Any Place Look Way Doper Than It Does Right Now
A nose stand for eyeglasses, a soap dish that looks like an opera singer belting a jam, a champagne sealer for a ~bubbly~ good time, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tiny zodiac jewelry dish to keep up with all your rings and things while repping your astrology sign. A gilded constellation sits on the dish top and when you lift the lid, empowering descriptions of your sign sit on the inside of the dish. This will make a super cute addition to any counter or desk.
3. A dishwasher magnet to keep EVERYONE in the house on the same page about what's going on with the dishes. You know, because dirty plates in the cabinets are a no-go.
4. 3D butterfly decals you'll need to be careful with because you really won't be able to find a surface in your house that doesn't look immensely more beautiful without one of these sticking to it. You might just go butterfly wild and that's perfectly OK because these stickers are mesmerizingly pretty.
5. A Himalayan salt lamp set because honestly the only thing that can top having ~one~ of these peaceful things giving your space a warm glow-up is owning TWO.
6. A handmade eyeglasses holder because why sit your glasses in a regular-degular case or leave them exposed on a table when they could be perched on this polished wooden sniffer?! Several reviewers noted that this was the perfect solution to repeatedly losing their glasses. It will also add character to a room since it looks like a tiny sculpture.
7. A champagne stopper so you can pop a bottle anytime you please without worrying about having to drink every drop immediately before the bubbles fizz out. Your friends are DEF going to think this lil' gadget looks oh so sophisticated and they'll NEED to know where you got it from.
8. A paint-by-numbers kit for adults that has a super random yet beyond adorable image of the alien Stitch from Disney's Lilo & Stitch film. This will make for a cool lil' project for your ~ohana~ but it'll also add some color to a family chill room or children's room.
9. A soap opera sponge holder that'll be a funny conversation piece and give you a tidy place to store a sponge or steel wool scrubber near your sink. The "tub" part of the holder doubles as a water drain to prevent your scrubbers from holding moisture and getting that yucky mildew smell.
10. Cable clips for eliminating all the discord created in your house by the many cords you have. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
11. A soup-scooping ladle inspired by the Loch Ness Monster because what's cooler than an actual factual item that'll prove to friends you have over that the Loch Ness Monster truly ~does~ exist — at least in your kitchen. You can also use this cutie to scoop more than just soup.
12. A spaghetti strainer to turn any pasta-making session into an episode of Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and aaahh if you remember that cartoon, then aaahh I love you!
13. A Wacky Wavy mini tube guy that you'll love if for no other reason than it reminding you of those massive wavy guys in car lots. There's no reason why we adored them; we just did and now here's one to bring that same whimsical joy to your house.
14. Animal cable bites to slide on the end of your charger and protect it from breaking because geez that's a little annoyance that your life would be so much better without. These will also just bring a little life to any room you charge your phone in.
15. A vibrant standing 2020 calendar that'll help you channel great vibes all year long with bright artwork for each month. Every page with artwork is perforated so you can tear them out and tack them to a mood board or use as decoration in other parts of your home!
16. A golden sloth holder for adding a fun metallic detail to your wall and also helping you finally stop losing your keys. This hanger is also big enough to hold a small hanging plant, light sweater, or smaller bag.
17. Stick-on chalkboard paper to turn your wall into a giant notepad for yourself OR to give kids with doodle-prone fingers a designated spot for their artistic destruction.
19. Holographic glitter paint mix to splash a little glitz and glamour on your walls. The glitter especially takes plain white paint to the next level but can also be mixed with other colors.
20. A mini ashtray that'll be way cuter sitting on your table than the plain old ashtray currently occupying the space. It features a sweet message that celebrates your best buds — human and otherwise.
21. A crystal brush holder can bring the razzle-dazzle wherever you need it in your house. By the way, reviewers used it to hold way more than just brushes. This multipurpose container can work as a flower vase, a pencil holder, or a toothbrush cup!
22. A stackable tray set with a cool geometrical shape to upgrade your organization and food-serving experience instantly. They're colorful and you can use them as plates to eat from or to store stuff like papers or candles.
23. A hanging macrame wall mirror that'll look way more expensive than it actually cost while perched on your wall.
24. A six-piece vanity set so you can make all your stuff look even cooler when it's all organized in a designated place. The set will store beauty products, jewelry, and anything else you want to organize to make your spot look way better than it currently does.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.