46 Products That'll Help Make Your House A Way Better Place To Live In
Oh, the ways a hands-free vacuum can change your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fragrance-free allergen spray to help blast away all the things in your house that contribute to the sneeze-itch-redness-inducing anarchy that your body tries to exact on you. It's meant for the air AND surfaces in your space, BTW.
2. A set of blackout curtains because sure, the natural light in your home is what made you fall in love with the space, but all that waking up with the birds every morning is, well, for the birds. Time to end all that!
3. A beautiful velvet sectional couch you're gonna love for not just how much it'll beautify your space but also how comfy it is.
4. A Pura wall plug-in that may be the reason you hang up candles once you get into this super-customizable scent experience.
6. A Purrfect Plants puzzle! You'll keep the plant love going, bring some fun downtime to your home that everyone can work on together, and have some lasting artwork to hang once you're done with the puzzle.
7. A giant leaning mirror made of shatterproof glass so you can decorate your home with the finest thing already in it: YOU! :)
9. OR — a full-body bath pillow your entire body will probably beg you to lounge on for longer than your typical soak session.
10. Closet dividers! I own these and I can promise that your brain will feel so much better walking into a super-nonproblematic closet.
11. A wine rack that quite literally looks like "home" and will bring all of the elegance to your passion for cheap vino and glasses.
12. A tree-style table lamp that'll serve as a Bluetooth speaker, wireless charger, and light source in one. Yeah, multitasking in style is the name of this game and you absolutely win.
13. And light-dimming stickers (speaking of bright lights that disturb your sleep). These'll prevent the blinking lights on all of your electronics from keeping you awake and your mind racing when you're trying to rest in a room with electronics.
14. A Radiate portable campfire (yes, from Shark Tank!) that'll turn your backyard into your favorite fall getaway location.
15. Organic linen spray so you can snuggle into sheets that smell like freshly washed linens even when you've been slacking on laundry 😬. A few spritzes will buy your nose a bit more time before wash day.
16. A tapas-inspired wooden serving dish that kinda looks like a bowl but works like a tray. Either way, it'll save some space on the dinner table and wherever you store it.
17. Mickey Mouse corn holders for anyone who knows a good ear of corn (especially grilled) will ~hands down~ always mean a great time and good eating in the kitchen.
19. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray for propping up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else you'll need for a good, long bath.
20. Window film with an iridescent finish that'll grant all the privacy you want in your home (especially if you're not into curtains or shutters) while also splashing little rainbows in your space depending on the day's sunshine.
21. Or! This hanging light catcher could usher in the sunlight-induced rainbows without you having to cover your windows at all if you are a curtains-shutters person but still love the vibe.
22. A minimalist rug that'll not only add something pretty and neutral but will also be easy to clean since it's machine washable.
23. A hanging reminder tag to ensure everyone in the house stays in sync when it comes to feeding the family fur baby.
24. A wall mount shelf in case all the stuff in your house is starting to back you into a ~corner~. Now, you can put up a shelf in that corner to keep those little baubles on display yet outta the way.
25. A bathroom squatting stool because WE ALL POOP AND IT'S A GOOD TIME, OK? It'll be even better since this'll help make bowel movements happen easier and faster by elevating your feet so you're in a squatting position. Plus it's got a foot massager. Real luxury 💩, I know.
26. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to give your tush the TLC it deserves when you're sitting in your home desk chair.
27. A reversible baby play mat for parents who want to cater to their kids but don't want their home aesthetic to always be playpen inspired.
28. Stick-on chalkboard paper to turn your wall into a giant notepad for yourself OR to give kids with doodle-prone fingers a designated spot for their artistic destruction.
29. Festive reversible banners giving out a "Happy Fall" salutation until you're ready to flip 'em over and welcome hungry trick-or-treaters on October 31! When Halloween ends (or the candy's gone), just flip this baby right back over and go back to celebrating fall.
31. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower because wine (and, OK, the alcohol-free stuff too) should always be within arm's reach.
32. A bedside tray bound to make you feel like there's an invisible butler in your room making sure you barely have to stretch your arm to get everything you need while hanging out in bed.
33. A power perch to keep all of your electronics close to an outlet and keep their cords from going wild for a clean, organized look.
34. A hanger stacker that'll turn laundry day into such a breeze. Washing clothes is easy. It's the pile of unsorted clean clothes living on the bed for three days that we need more support with, no? Now we'll have it.
35. Extra-strength shoe deodorizing spray that'll kick the funk outta your smelly shoes so you'll actually feel comfy sticking your feet in them again — and you'll be able to breathe whenever you walk into your bedroom or closet specifically.
36. A deep-pocket microfiber sheet set to help you get proper rest in the comfiest way possible thanks to its soft, hypoallergenic material. No more fighting with one corner popping up every other hour while you catch ZZZs.
37. A satin pillowcase set that'll zhuzh up your bedroom decor by day and help minimize hair breakage and dryness as you sleep on it by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing grab? Hehehe.
38. A four-bag laundry sorter on wheels so everyone in your household has a spot to put their dirty clothes and no one can accuse the other of mixing things up and misplacing stuff when it's needed.
39. A light curtain that'll make you wonder why you didn't think of adding a literal wall of lights to your home long ago.
40. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner so food and juices wipe off smooth and easy when they do happen to splatter everywhere and no one'll find gunk and get mad when it's their turn to warm up food.
41. The Always Pan! Once you enjoy all its features, it'll prob be the one you reach for on the regular. It's designed to replace eight different cookware pieces and features a nonstick surface, venting top, mesh basket to steam, plus a spoon that fits snugly onto the handle.
42. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrusy smell out.
43. A three-tier shelf to put over the toilet for more storage and organization space. I love that it's made of faux wood, which means it'll also look like actual home decor, unlike the sterile plastic and metal ones.
44. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so...ya know...draining. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls. And yeah, cooking at home will be wayyy better with this baby.
45. A door draft stopper to keep the heat or the cool air in your home instead of letting it seep out. It's also made of waterproof silicone and meant to prevent bugs and light amounts of water from coming in, too.
46. Cleaning packets that'll only require you to stick the packet into your garbage disposal and turn it on. Finally, an end to the odor climbing from your sink and making itself at home all over your kitchen.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.