27 Products That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A Five Star Review
Moisturizing oil, the purr-fect dancing cat toy 😻, an ice cream maker, and so much more, beloveds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. High-waist workout shorts that'll help you achieve your fitness (or lounging 🙋🏿♀️😋!) goals in something stretchy and comfortable this summer ~or~ to wear underneath your dresses if you hate wearing slips. They've got the moisture-wicking fabric and have a pocket for safely storing your phone.
2. An eye mask designed to address migraine and tension headaches, sinus pain, and eyestrain discomfort. It'll also help get you in the zone when you want to meditate or simply need to block out a ton of light to enjoy a day nap.
3. Plant-based bug repellent that'll keep the lil' icky creatures from impeding on your good time — with a DEET-free formula that won't irritate your skin.
4. An air fryer so the to-cook-or-not decision will rarely be up in the ~air. This thing'll fry stuff up fast without you having to pull out the oil, brave popping grease, stand on your feet looking over a pot, OR do too much cleanup.
5. A comfy memory foam pillow to give your neck and back the reprieve they deserve while you watch TV, read a book, or do anything else that you'll want to be propped up for.
6. NYX Cosmetics eyeliner reviewers say will have your cat eye looking purr-fect! Everyone who spots you wearing it will be just ~clawing~ to find out where you got it from!
7. A moisturizing oil blend that you can use to slick down every square inch of your bawdy to banish dryness. Loads of reviewers swear this thing'll have a hand in changing your life if you have dry skin (especially chronic dry scalp), eczema, psoriasis, and more.
8. A Cat Dancer wire toy that's so simple in design and looks but will give your kitty THE time of its nine lives.
9. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you increase your lash real estate without having to grab the tweezers and falsies.
10. Yankee Candles that come in so many fantastical scents you prob won't be able to just snag one. Want your home to forever smell like a Wedding Day (my mom has this one. translation = gardenias)? Or how about "A Calm And Quiet Place" (jasmine)? Your ~wick~ is my command!
11. The Becoming memoir by former first lady, Michelle Obama – which readers say will be the ultimate page-turner thanks to loads of inspiring stories and life lessons shared in a relatable, easy-to-read way.
12. A gel and memory foam cushion so your tush will be extra comfy when you sit in the same position for extended periods of time.
13. A scissor-skills activity kit to help younger kids practice using scissors in a safe, fun way. The set will come with a book of 20 pre-printed activity pages and a pair of bladeless plastic scissors that are meant to only cut paper. This'll totally make the ~cut~ for anyone home with young children who are still learning the basics.
14. A deep dish cuddler bed that's SO ADORABLE, you'll probs turn to mush every time you see your cat or small dog snuggling in it.
15. Waterproof workout socks for anyone who spends a lot of time being active in- or outdoors. Honestly, if the "when I move you move, just like that" lyric were a shoe, it would def be this flexible design. Word to Ludacris.
16. A cute bodycon tank dress for days when you want to step out and look stylish yet casual AND days when you want to kick it around the house and look very mirror selfie-ready.
17. Foot peel masks to remove the dead skin from your paws so they feel smooth and soft again. The masks will cause your feet to peel in layers over the course of a few days and when it's all said and done? Softness abounds!
18. Nail glue so you can elongate the time you're able to keep your press-ons ~or~ repair any cracks on your natural nails.
19. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
20. A George Foreman grill for indoor and outdoor use that'll work for big or small families AND larger homes and apartments. Now, we just have to figure out how you're going to teleport me a plate.
21. A blingy steering wheel cover for anyone who lives to add sparkle to literally every area of their life. You'll totally be serving glitz and glamour at the red lights and everywhere else.
22. Mold and mildew remover gel to keep the hard-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home — especially your bathroom — clear of buildup and germs.
23. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
24. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.
25. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move and sit with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It'll also help train your body to rest in that position naturally.
26. A peeling and brightening serum to clear up hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
27. An Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette that — per the reviews — you'll most likely want to wear every single day. Whether you're going soft glam or aiming for the no-makeup makeup tease, this thing will def help you bring your look to life.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.