19 Products For Anyone Who Wants To Play In The Water But Doesn't Have A Pool
No pool? No problem. 😎💦
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini sprinkler pool that'll be easy to set up in the yard so the kids — or dogs, per the reviews — will get plenty of water time at the house this summer. Plus, it's got cartoon letters and animals at the bottom of it so kids can get a little learning done in between splashes.
2. The Dunk Hat game! It's a hat designed with a small tub of water at the top and TWO targets so players can take turns hitting them with foam balls to see who can dunk the water. Basically, it'll be like a mini version of an amusement park dunking booth.
3. A water gun so you don't end the summer without having at LEAST one really epic water fight. Have one in your yard or in a spacious park. Either way, it's definitely a summer requirement.
4. OR a set of foam water blasters if you've got a no-toy-gun house or just prefer something that's of a lighter weight for smaller kids.
5. A water balloon set so you can fill up a TON at a time. This way, you'll have no excuses for not staying loaded and ready to go during that water fight you're due for.
6. And! A massive water balloon slingshot for anyone planning to go ALL OUT with their splash launches.
7. A Finding Dory Dive and Catch game that is perfect for pools BUUUUT its size will also work in the tub for kids who turn bath time into playtime.
8. Or a larger set of water toys to account for the kids who'll need more because they'll undoubtedly lose a few toys to all those black holes that manage to pop up in your home.
9. A gigantic bubble maker that's not *quite* playing in water but will be super similar and require less cleanup. It'll also be a cool thing to accompany the outdoor water fun you do have.
10. A waterfall discovery wall to allow smaller kids to get their playtime in too. It'll appeal to their sensory development since they get to pull things out of their slots, fit them back in, pour water out of them, and enjoy little splashes.
11. Plant-based bug repellent that you'll need while you enjoy water time outside! Per the reviews, it smells so good that you may think it won't actually do its ~real~ job of blocking the bugs but it'll be equal parts effective and nose-friendly.
12. Waterproof sunscreen — because if you're gonna have some fun in the sun and the water, then you'll still need to protect your skin while you're at it so sunburn doesn't cannonball the party.
13. OR, Black Girl Sunscreen which is designed specifically for people with deeper skin tones. It'll dry completely clear so you won't have a white or gray cast after applying it.
14. A blow-up water playground to transform your yard into a shark-themed water park whenever you want and drop the kids' JAWS🦈 while you're at it.
15. Waterproof workout socks that'll be perfect for the time you or the kids will spend outdoors playing in the water. Reviewers raved about how good these shoes will be for A TON OF THINGS including yoga, hydrotherapy, water aerobics, grocery store runs, gardening, working in hospitals and classrooms, hiking, walking on the beach, chilling around the house, etc.
16. A high-cut, sporty bikini to have you feeling hotter than the weather outside. A really bomb bathing suit because so what if you can't get to a pool this year?! You can still serve water balloons, water squirts, and a LEWK, OK?!
17. Uno Splash cards that are waterproof and very cool-looking so you can play 'em outside on the splash pad, waterslides, and other outdoor surfaces that could get wet.
18. A waterproof phone pouch to protect your phones from all the water splashing going on in-between selfies.
You and the gang enjoying the water some kinda (and still VERY fun) way before summer ends this year! 💦😎
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.