We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mug warmer so your cup of coffee, tea, or whatever else you love to drink will stay warm to the very last sip!
2. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off in your home when you're not there. Sigh. Can't you just TASTE that cheaper electricity bill that'll be hot and ready in your inbox soon?!
3. A dishwasher-safe cold-brew maker that'll make the morning joe dad loves just a fridge door swing away!
4. A travel neck pillow that totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let the appearance fool ya'. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that your head and neck are positioned properly whenever you're traveling and trying to sleep while sitting up on the go. It's only a half of a pound so it'll fit inside luggage easily and it's machine-washable.
5. Acne patches to vacuum all the gunk out of your pimples and give you a visible reduction in just a couple of hours. They'll also keep you from picking your pimples to pieces so there'll be less scarring.
6. An internet address and password log book for anyone who can't remember a password to save their life and always need to request a password reset before they can actually live their best life. This lil' book will keep up with login info for social media, online banking, and school portals so things can get done without a password delay.
7. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver that'll gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
8. A flat iron that way too many reviewers praised for getting their hair laid and slayed without the threat of heat damage. It'll also come with a style guide, a one-year warranty, and a bonus travel-size argan oil leave-in hair treatment.
9. An antibacterial curtain to block all the funky bacteria trying to camp out in your shower. Ya' can't get clean if the shower's already dirty, right?!
10. Moisturizing cream for anyone who works with their hands a lot and will need an extra ~hand~ with keeping them hydrated and healthy.
11. A scalp massager so you can give yourself a spa-like touch anytime you feel like it because you mos def deserve it!
12. Wood polish and conditioner to make even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house look brand-spankin' new. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
13. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara so you can get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies involved.
14. A cooktop cleaning kit so you can treat yourself to a brand new stove without actually having to spend the hundreds of dollars it usually costs to snag one. The kit comes with a 10-ounce bottle of Cerama Bryte Cooktop Cleaner, one cleaning pad, and one scraper.
15. Mike's Hot Honey for anyone who a) loves eating and b) loves drizzling good stuff on what they love eating. This honey will bring the spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more!
16. A wireless charging pad that'll make getting a phone charge a faster experience without the hassle of worrying about wires catching a short all the time. It'll be as simple as sitting a cup of coffee on a coaster.
17. A blackhead remover kit to safely remove blackheads from your skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. You'll get five needles for different pimple sizes plus a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
18. A pet hair removal roller because it's time you started carrying your pet's love all over your heart and not all over your clothes, couch, car, bed, hopes, dreams, visions, etc. Ha! You get the point. This roller will make everything hair-free with just a few swipes. It'll also remove lint and dander. Plus, it'll be easy to clean since the roller traps the particles in a compartment that you can open up and dump out.
19. A 23andMe Health & Ancestry kit that'll tell you all about where you come from, who you're related to, and even some small genetic fun facts about yourself that you didn't even think to ask! The ancestry kits will also give cool info like how our DNA affects your health status and what traits we could pass on to our kids.
20. Bottle Bright tablets so you can stop feeling that little tug of doubt every time you sip from your favorite water bottle about whether or not you got ~every~ bit of nastiness out of it the last time you cleaned it. These tablets will remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left in water bottles and coffee tumblers. Sip in peace, peeps!
21. A cozy beanie hat with a hole for high ponies, messy buns, and topknots so you can keep the chill off and keep your hairstyle intact.
22. A diamond cleaning stick that'll make jewels look as clear as water like the day you first got 'em.
23. An electric nail trimmer that'll help you get your pet's feet together in minutes. Bonus: It has a super quiet motor which will be great for pets that are skittish about strange, loud sounds.
24. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so... ya know... draining. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls.
25. A reading light so you can keep the good times rolling when the book is getting too good to turn the lights out.
26. A three-in-one avocado slicer that'll turn you into even more of an avocado-eating pro! It'll cut the veggie in half, remove the pit, and pluck out what's left in perfect slices!
27. Cozy slippers to make your feet feel like they're walking around your house on clouds.
28. Affresh dishwasher tablets to banish odor-causing residue from your machine so your dishes come out sparkly clean and smelling lovely. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full.
29. Silicone baking mat sheets so throwing cookies, rolls, and other tasty things into the oven can be a non-messy situation your belly will be so grateful for. These sheets will require no oil, cooking sprays, or parchment paper.
30. A light curtain that'll treat your room to a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoor and outdoor.
31. A seat gap filler that'll finally help you stop dropping fries — and everything else — into that tiny little abyss.
32. A biotin shampoo that'll thoroughly cleanse your scalp and leave it in a much better condition to grow thicker hair. Per the reviews, it'll also be effective on multiple hair textures!
33. A Waterpik water flosser to treat your dad to easier flossing and possiblyyy fewer trips to the dentist! It has 10 pressure settings, seven water flossing tips, and 90 seconds of water capacity!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.