22 Products From Wayfair With Such Good Reviews You May Want To Test Them Yourself
How cool is this cooling pillow? And how paw-fect is this dog bed? Find out now on an episode of Draggin'-All-This-Wayfair-Stuff-Home. 🤣🤑
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A beautiful coffee table with a glass top and metal trim that'll 100% be the star of your living room but will also be super functional since it's double-tiered and can hold more things.
2. A staircase wicker basket so you can ~step~ up your home decor AND your de-cluttering game with something unbe~weave~ably stylish.
3. A hypoallergenic, waterproof mattress cover that'll protect your sleeping investment and help prevent allergens from irritating you when you're laying down. It also has deep pockets so you won't have to worry about a corner or three popping up during your sleep.
4. A dishware set to fill your kitchen up with heavy-duty pieces that — according to the rave reviews — can withstand repeated use by your entire household. They'll also bring some more fun and vibrancy to your kitchen if you choose the brighter color options.
5. A cooling gel memory foam pillow to provide your head and neck with medium support and help keep you from overheating when you sleep. It's also made of hypoallergenic material to prevent allergies from disrupting your restful sleep.
6. A dog bed with comfort that'll rival even your hooman one thanks to its orthopedic foam base meant to support dogs' joints and pressure points — AND to specifically support dogs that experience arthritic pain.
7. A compact desk that won't take up too much space but that'll be roomy enough for you to work comfortably and store tons of stuff.
8. A non-slip rug pad to stick under your area rugs to ensure they don't slide around on the floor and that the edges lay flat.
9. A stain-resistant area rug that'll handle all the foot traffic and oopsie-daisy spills you might have to give it.
10. The KitchenAid mixer — yup, that cult favorite — that so many reviewers swear will leave you with NO regrets about investing. It'll help you mix all kinds of dough, cake batter, mashed potatoes, and whatever else your taste buds can dream up to mix.
11. A reversible comforter so you can get two looks for your room at the price of one. Sigh. Dontcha just love choices?
12. A chevron sheet set made with double-brushed microfiber that'll keep you cool and comfy as you get your slumber on.
13. An air fryer so the to-cook-or-not decision will rarely be up in the ~air~. This thing'll fry stuff up fast without you having to pull out the oil, brave popping grease, stand on your feet looking over a pot, OR do too much cleanup.
14. An accent chair you can snuggle into for reading or chilling ~and~ that'll fit right snugly into the rest of your decor to make your space look even more amazing.
15. A Novogratz platform bed to give your room a sleek, simple look. Also, I must mention, this bed frame needs no box spring. When you grab this and add a comfy mattress to the mix then, boom, it'll be bedtime-ready 🛌🏿😴!
16. Floating shelves to create more storage anywhere in your house and give off a super cool visual in the process. Home decor and organization, done easy-peasy.
17. A 3.5-quart Le Creuset Dutch oven so you can whip up everything including stews, soups, bread, stir fry, roasts, quiches, and more.
18. Peel-and-stick wallpaper designed to make any hard surface in your home ~blossom~ into a gorgeous floral statement design in your house.
19. A metal, multi-tiered plant stand so you'll organize your plants in a staggered and very cool-looking way. Aren't you so glad I just ~planted~ this idea inside your head?
20. A kitchen faucet with a rotating pot filler to help you fill up tall, deep pots and pitchers, plus a pull-down faucet spray function. This way, you'll have a nice-looking sink that can actually help you get things done in the kitchen more efficiently.
21. A four-piece wine glass set so you sit your sparkling vino inside something ~just~ as sparkly.
22. A stylish Novogratz futon that does such a great job looking like a real couch that you'll ~almost~ forget about its futon duties as a convertible sleeper.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.