26 Things That Got Over 1,000 5-Star Reviews (That You May Love Too)
Yes two-pack webcam cover bc: Big Brother, mind yours. 😝😜
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Birthdate Candle to light your space up and celebrate the day a friggin' star was born 🤩. This candle will reflect YOU from the custom scent to the label that'll feature a personality description, tarot card, and your ruling number based on your birthday.
2. A customized AirPods case so you can keep those buds safe, sound, and ready to use. (Your name on there will also come in handy if you want to differentiate all the cases — and thieves 😂 — in the house).
3. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint so you can treat your puckers to a moisturizing, buildable pop of color. Don't you DARE be surprised when you're around your friends and they shout, "Yesss, lips!" 😘👄
4. A regal sheer canopy to transform a bedroom into your own little world. It'll pass the vibe check every single time, I promise.
5-star reviews: 4,060+
Promising review: "It's exactly like the picture. Fits a twin to full-size bed. It will hang from an 8-ft ceiling. It's very delicate but super easy to install. It took less than five minutes to set up and it comes in a little carrying case for when you want to put it away. It comes with a 10-ft cord and a hook with anchor. No additional hardware needed to install." —djmaximus
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
5. A sandwich cutter and sealer so you can DIY Smuckers Uncrustables anytime you get a taste for 'em. Once you try your own homemade ones, though, there'll be no more trips to the frozen food section to cop! Are your tastebuds ready for this?!
Five-star reviews: 5,480+
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $19.96
7. A Billie razor starter kit to turn shaving into a quick, easy good time! It'll come with an ergonomic handle, two razor blades (rust and nickel free, btw), plus a a magnetic holder to secure it to the shower wall so it's ready to shave when you are.
5-star reviews: 1,000+
The brand'll send you new razors every one to three months — you select the frequency based on how often you shave. My colleague Rebecca O'Connell uses Billie blades and loves 'em. Peep her review ahead:
"Billie is just the most wonderful company, and every time I take a shower, I wonder if I should write them fan mail. First of all, everything they design is ADORABLE, so even if their razors were dull or flimsy, I'd still be a loyal fan. But luckily, their razors are as sharp as they are sharp looking. The handle is super lightweight and easy to grip. The razor heads are surrounded in a layer of soap, so they glide beautifully over skin without irritating it. Billie makes great razors, and it's awesome that they're so affordable. If only they could go back in time and stop me from paying absurd amounts of money on pharmacy brand razors in my youth."
8. A mixed pack of hair jewelry including cuffs, cowrie shells, hoops, and other charms to further enhance the beauty of your locks, faux locks, cornrows, box braids, or twists.
9. A pair of compression ankle braces that, per reviewers, will help bring a lil' extra comfort if you experience tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, general foot pain, or swelling.
10. Dental health powder you could simply sprinkle on your fur babe's food and WALLAH — clean teeth and fresher breath so their kisses come with all their love but none of the EW.
11. A roll-up drying rack to put atop your sink and let dishes dry on, even in the face of a double sink (score!) and minimal counter space (meh!).
5-star reviews: 4,590+
Promising review: "LOVE! I've been told before that I have commitment issues, but this thing will be with me for life! It fits perfectly over my farmhouse sink. It supports a lot of weight — I can pile my heavy glasses/plates/pots and pans on it, and it is extremely sturdy. Nothing slides off either and the material grips the sink well." —Leah
Get it from Amazon for $16.87+ (available in two sizes).
Check out a similar over-the-sink rack with racks for plates and cups from Amazon for $17.87.
12. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food sticks that'll turn you into a green thumb–holding plant whisperer. This way, all the green beauties you fill your space with will actually ~stick~ around.
13. A beautiful, dainty, and affordable birthstone ring perfect for anyone wanting signature jewelry that'll enhance your lewk without doing too much.
5-star reviews: 1,000+
It's from Caitlyn Minimalist, an Asian woman–owned shop based in LA that specializes in some of the most beautiful and thoughtfully made custom and personal jewelry pieces.
14. Or a personalized necklace to keep a sweet, stylish reminder of who's most important to you (even if that's you, baby! 😜).
15. Glossier Boy Brow Gel to enhance your eyebrows with a thicker, feathered LEWK. You'll also be nourishing your hairs with olive oil and collagen in the formula to help 'em grow thicker on their own.
16. A Brown Sugar Subscription Box so you'll receive a fresh bundle of goodies (graphic tees, full-sized skincare products, makeup, accessories, and more!) from yourself to yourself every single month. You deserve!
17. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution — it's mad cheap and, per the happy reviewers, MAD effective. You'll only need few drops of this vegan formula to exfoliate dull, dead skin (without too much abrasion), improve texture, fade blemishes, and give your skin an overall glow-up.
5-star reviews: 1,000+
Promising review: "I have dry skin with hyperpigmentation and spots. I use it twice a week about two to three days apart. You should definitely follow the instructions on the bottle because it can burn you and leave you super red. The spots on my cheeks have been clearing up and my complexion looks a lottttttt clearer, which has made me feel positive about this product. It works for you when you follow the directions." —christal17
Get it from Sephora for $7.20.
18. A mini comb that'll FINALLY detangle and remove those high-key disgusting eye boogers that try to infiltrate your pet's precious face.
19. An aloe ring dish so you'll have a cute place to store your jewelry and ZERO excuse to leave your jewelry laying all over the place.
20. A webcam cover in case you're like me and think the government prob watches you via your laptop as you bark back at your dog and take meetings in dress shirts sans pants. But au revoir, paranoia. This'll literally have you ~covered~.
5-star reviews: 26,230+
Promising review: "I always thought that putting something in front of your camera was reserved for government paranoid people, but, 1) that is a real worry and 2) this thing comes in handy for everyday life too. I work at an organization that uses a lot of conference lines with external clients. Having this manual option to prevent others from seeing my video is such a nice piece of mind. It doesn't block the lens when opened and is super easy to apply. I also love that it is super discreet, and doesn't prevent my laptop from closing properly." —Manders
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $6.99 (available in four colors).
21. This stainless-steel foot-filing rasp to file the rough, peeling skin on your feet so they'll be baby bottom smooth!
Promising review: "I have BAD feet. Like genetically bad. I have tried EVERYTHING. I’ve spent an excessive amount of money on foot masks, foot scrubs, pedicures, pumice stones, foot files, etc. Nothing worked. This fixed my feet in five minutes. I was actually in shock. I haven’t had 'soft' feet in years. I literally feel like I have new feet. Best $10 I ever spent." —Hdb
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
22. Essence's Lash Princess Mascara will give you the pretty, fluttery, Disney princess-level lashes you adore in just a couple swipes. Folks are gonna think you've found a fab pair of falsies and they'll want this link when you tell 'em the real tea.
5-star reviews: 141,030+
Promising review: "I have to be honest, for a 'cheap' three-pack mascara, I did NOT have high expectations. These, however, exceeded my expectations and went MUCH MUCH farther. I had been buying a certain $25/tube brand (rhymes with truepique) and I like these just as much!! I’m saving a TON of money and like my lashes just as much." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
23. Schick dermaplaning razors to rid yourself of any unwanted peach fuzz, upper lip hair, chin hair, or whatever stray hairs you want to disappear like WALLAH, magic! ✨
5-star reviews: 95,100+
Promising review: "This is the best face razor I have ever used. It took my hair off so easily. Extremely good quality. I am a licensed cosmetologist and do makeup on clients, and I feel like it makes my skin look flawless after I put my foundation on. I love these and will continue to purchase. Price is also good for the quality of the product." —Megan Markvicka
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.99.
24. Soft, high-waisted leggings that shoppers compare to the ones from big label brands but per the reviews? Competition's over cuz these babies entered the chat and you'll find it very difficult to return to the others after these have their say.
5-star reviews: 45,280+
Promising review: "Holy crap, these leggings are amazing. Without exaggeration, they are the most comfortable item of clothing I've ever put on my body. I'm 5'10" and I often find 'one size' to be too short, but these fit down to my ankle. The best part is, the top doesn't roll and they don't slide down. Keeping in mind I'm wearing them during winter, they also didn't make me sweat. I didn't want to take them off. I need to order a billion pairs, including a few to wear to bed." —Avery T
Get them from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in one-size straight and one-size plus-sizes, three styles, and 21 colors).
25. Glossier Cloud Paint liquid blush to rosy up those cheeks a lil (or A LOT). It'll come in so many buildable colors, no way you won't find one you adore. (Also: Coral on cheeks? Severely underrated blush shade. Get into it, cuties!)
26. DHC Velvet Skin Coat to ensure your makeup stands firm in its beliefs no matter how long you have it on (hopefully not overnight though, cuz you know better, baby). Just put it on before your foundation and watch it WERK.
5-star reviews: 1,710+
Promising review: "I could go on and on about this magic face sauce, but instead I’m just gonna lead with the pictures from my random sweat test experiment and tell you what you’re seeing. I think it did a GREAT job of soaking up the oil on my nose and forehead, much better than any pressed or loose mattifying powders I use. The (picture on the right) is after I danced Lindy Hop, Shag, AND Balboa (all fairly rigorous dance lexicons in the swing dance family) for three hours in a hot crowded bar that had to be at least 90 degrees inside. According to my Fakebit, I did 20,000 steps that night so I REALLY put this stuff to the hardest test I could manufacture! It’s lasted for forever, as well, so I definitely think it’s a good deal for the price. It’s small, but you don’t need a lot!" —Queenofthehouse
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.