We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hoodie that'll LITTER-ally let you wear your actual cat or small doggie in a pouch everywhere you go. It has ears on the hood, a pouch for your babe to snuggle in, and it comes in unisex sizes. It's perfect for clingy babies who aren't satisfied unless they're close enough to you to nearly touch your soul. You're not going to get out of snuggling 24/7 so, well, consider this hoodie part of your new lifestyle.
2. An interactive dog treats toy that'll present a challenge any dog or cat would love to paw its way to ~EATING~. Just stuff treats or dog food inside and let your pet burn up energy while they figure out how to roll it and get those treats to tumble out so they can gobble 'em up. ALSO, the difficulty is customizable and you can make the treats easier or harder to get out with the adjustable disc inside of it!
3. OR a maze feeder that'll make mealtime way more fun and stimulating for your pets. It'll also help pets refrain from scarfing down their food in one huge gulp.
4. An electric nail trimmer so your babe's manicure remains on point at all times. Bonus: It has a super quiet motor which will be great for pets that are skittish about strange, loud sounds.
5. Immunity-boosting allergy supplement soft chews so your dog gets relief from allergies and all other kindsa doggy discomfort things. Each soft chew has probiotics and other nutrients to help with immunity, digestion, and skin irritation.
6. A handheld shower attachment to give your fur baby a super relaxing bath experience. Hey, you get the bathtub pillows and bath bombs and such. Doggie baby gets this shower attachment.
7. A snout soother so your dog can give you those cold, wet nose snuggles that always make your lips say, "Ewww!" while your heart says, "Awww!"
8. Collapsible tunnels to create a straight-up playground for small cats, dogs, bunnies, etc. Ya' know how kids like to hang out in a "fort" with blankets, boxes, and such? Well, this is the "fort" for the kids with fur.
9. OR, a whole tunnel BED for pet parents who ~really~ want to shower their tiny friends with fun and relaxation. When your babies burn all their energy out after running around in the tunnel and playing with the bell toy, they can chillax on the bed. If you have a super hyper furry friend, then you may have just found their new favorite thing.
10. Natural vegetarian treats to reward your pet for whatever you want. They'll also help maintain your favorite smile in the world since the chews will prevent plaque and tartar buildup.
11. A snuggly tear-resistant stuffed duck that your dog will have a BALL trying to conquer for a really long time. No more ragging a plushie until its cotton guts spill out within the first 10 minutes of it being in your house. You'll be gifting your baby the perfect cuddle buddy!
12. A Hide-A-Squirrel toy with three squirrels hiding inside of a tree trunk to give a plushie-lovin' doggie the thrill of the hunt!
13. A lick pad so fur babies can enjoy their favorite snacks (ahem, you better know that peanut butter is LAW!) while you administer shots, take them for a car ride, brush their coat, scrub-a-dub-dub 'em clean, or whatever else you need to do to keep your sweetie happy and healthy.
14. No-rinse pet shampoo that'll make "bath" time feel like the regular-degular rubbing sessions your pet is used to. They won't even realize they're getting clean and they'll get one of their favorite things in the world: BELLY RUBSSSSS!
15. An elevated bed so your boo can live in the lap of luxury and enjoy the great outdoors on warm days right alongside you! This'll make sure they never have to lay on the pavement or grass.
16. Paw protection cream you'll be able to use in every season to keep your pets' feet safe from egg-frying hot pavement, sand on the beach or boardwalks, ice, and salt. The formula keeps paws moisturized with vitamin E.
17. A step ladder to treat pets to a lil' pick-me-up for the car, a high bed, or even a couch. This'll be a super sweet gift for tiny pets that need to get to higher places ~or~ older pets that can't hop up on things as easily as they used to.
18. Floating cat furniture that'll transform any wall into the purrr-fect obstacle course and part-time lounge spot for your feline. It also doesn't hurt that this fixture looks like actual wall decor.
19. A pet brush to give your baby a cute lil' hairdo. It also has a stainless steel blade with teeth that are long enough to grasp loose hairs in your dog's or cat's undercoat but tiny enough so your dog doesn't feel like it's being attacked by The Claw.
20. A doggie doorbell if your dog is like mine and will howl bloody murder when he's ready to come in and you're not moving fast enough for him. Over time, the dog will learn to just use their snout or paw to press the bell instead of screeching and scratching your door. Of course, the bell could also be placed inside if you're willing to train your pup to use it to alert you when they need to go potty.
21. A blow dryer that'll give your pet a salon-level drying experience (only the best for your boo-boo!) and save you lots of time. After all, it takes long enough just to trick your pet into a bath. The dryer has two heat settings so your pet won't get burned. It's also safe on cats and dogs ranging from tiny to large sizes.
22. A set of wool balls that'll be a ~fetch~ing treat for doggies that never ever tire of running after 'em and bringing 'em back to you. These are gentle on teeth and made out of all-natural materials.
23. A treat-tossing pet camera so you can ~tech~nically be with your best friend even when you have to be away for work or running errands. The device records your pet, tosses treats, alerts your phone when it detects barking and movement, and allows you to speak to your baby through your phone to calm them down or just say "hi."
24. A variety pack of kitty toys to create endless feline playtime in your house. Ha! But don't think this huge pack is going to minimize territorial tussling if you have more than one cat. You know some kitties just live to fuss over the same toy no matter how many other toys are available. 🤷🏾♀️😼
25. A doggie seatbelt that'll come in super handy for the pet owners whose furry friends' separation anxiety WILL have them hopping from the backseat to the front to be closer to their favorite hooman.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.