We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Satin pillowcases that'll zhuzh up mama's bedroom decor by day and help minimize any hair breakage and dryness as she gets her beauty rest by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing surprise gift for mom?
2. An electric wine-opener to help mom pop bottles in seconds with no real wrist work involved.
3. Exfoliating lip brushes that'll treat your mama to smoother lips AND give her a hack for making that red lipstick she loves apply more evenly. The brushes will remove dry skin from her pout — the perfect way to prime lips before applying lipstick *or* those forehead kisses she's always showering you with.
4. A heart-shaped waffle-maker to gift the mom whose love language is whipping up something delicious to eat for the people she cares about.
5. A three-piece produce-saving container set that'll make mom's beloved fruits and veggies last much longer in the fridge. No more spending hard-earned duckets on fresh produce just for it to be shriveled before she actually gets to enjoy it. I bought these as a "just-because" gift for my mom and she put them to use right away.
6. A Chi automatic curling iron – it can give mom ooh-worthy curls in minutes. All she'll need to do is insert her hair inside the chamber and the curler will automatically wrap it around the heated rod. It'll beep to let her know that the curl has set. This'll be an extremely thoughtful gift for any moms who have arthritis but still want to do their own hair.
7. Microfiber sheets that mom will probably want to spend looooots of time lounging in — and after raising you and handling everything else in life, you know she deserves lazy days done right.
8. An attachable wine aerator so your vino-loving mom can get the perfect glass of tasty, aromatic wine straight from the bottle with a single pour. No more letting it sit to aerate. It's sipping time as soon as it hits her wine flute! Reviewers seem especially pleased at how it improves the taste of their cheaper wine selections.
9. Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil – it'll give off the high-brow shape of an expensive perfume bottle yet will actually help whip the skin around mom's nails into shape and nourish her nails so they grow faster. It's a smart gift for the mom who prides herself on executing at-home manicures.
10. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Original Satin Lipstick to bless the mom who never leaves the house without a little color on her lips. Its formula is made with argan oil, vitamin E, and omega 3, to nourish lips and give her a plump, dewy pout. Plenty of X's and O's in store for you if you treat your lipstick-loving mama to this!
11. A Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask for the frugal mom who wouldn't dare invest in high-end skincare and still uses her go-to drugstore products. Nothing wrong with drugstore, but mama deserves to enjoy the nicer things too!
12. Kai hypoallergenic body buffer sponges to upgrade your mom's skincare routine. They'll cleanse, moisturize, and exfoliate skin during bath time, and are filled with a light blend of exotic perfumes so she'll wrap up a bath smelling like a fresh bouquet of flowers.
13. A Sephora Favorite Valentine's Day travel-size perfume set sampler featuring scents from Yves Saint Laurent, Viktor&Rolf, Marc Jacobs, NEST, Burberry, and Clean Reserve. Bonusss: It also comes with a free voucher for another travel-size version of whichever scent steals her heart the fastest — a gift in a gift. 🎁
14. A MakeUp Eraser cloth that'll DEFINITELY blow your makeup-loving mom's entire mind. She doesn't leave the house without a full face so after a full day, she'll appreciate being able to get every drop of makeup off without too much effort. One side has short microfibers meant to remove 100% of makeup with only water. The other has long fibers to exfoliate the skin.
15. A humidifying oil diffuser to give mom's favorite room a soft glow and pleasant fragrance thanks to essential oils (which are sold separately). It has seven light settings and an automatic-off function. The diffuser can last up to four hours with continuous use or for eight hours with intermittent use. By the way, this diffuser also has more than 11,000 five-star reviews.
16. High-fidelity earplugs that'll help minimize the boomin' Zumba classes or church services she goes to but complains about being too loud. They're designed to reduce damaging decibel levels without compromising the quality of the sound so she won't have to dip out early due to uncomfy noise.
17. Dermora 24-karat gold eye masks to help decrease puffiness and dark circles. If your mom is like my mom, then she obsesses over skincare for the eye area and will be elated to try out these golden beauties.
18. Bath Bouquet floral-scented soap petals that'll provide a whole other way to give mama her flowers while she can still smell them. They'll add a scent to bathwater and also work as direct-to-skin soap.
19. A Mented Cosmetics lipstick trio for the mom who will always adore a beautiful nude lipstick. This trio comes with three semi-matte shades including Nude LaLa, Dope Taupe, and Mented #5.
20. A Signature Design by Ashley Furniture Mattress that I own (in the "plush" top) and can vouch for. Believe me, this pillowtop mattress will have your mama's back and neck singing your praises from the first night she sleeps on it. It'll also help her sleep a lot more soundly.
21. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks so everyone will know EXACTLY what the deal is when mom snuggles up to read her favorite novels.
22. A light curtain to update mom's room decor with a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoors or outdoors. Layer the light strings with sheer curtains to add to your room's ambience.
23. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray that'll prop up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else your mom will need for an untimed soak sesh. Sigh. She won't be getting up for a minute and that's exactly what she deserves, right?
24. A diamond cleaning stick to remove her jewelry and make it twinkle and shine like the day she got it. To make it even better, throw in a pretty piece of jewelry for her!
25. A mug warmer so mom won't have to get up to reheat her cups of coffee, tea, or whatever else she loves to drink.
26. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask to help your mom give herself the ultimate at-home pedicure and massage. It'll strip layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
27. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines so your mom can live her best life and keep the pain from pausing her busy days.
28. A spill stopper to stop water boiled over from pasta right in its tracks before it travels to your mom's stovetop and creates more mess for her to clean up.
29. Fragrant Jewels bath bombs from the brand's Life Intentions collection that'll smell so good your mom will want to give herself a spa bath immediately! This'll also be like giving two gifts in one since there's a beautiful ring waiting inside of the bath bomb that'll float to the top of her bathwater.
30. A pull-down spice rack that'll minimize all the work and time it takes mom to sift through her disorganized spice bottles and remain attached to her cabinet. It'll also be great if your mom is a shorty-doo-wop like mine who hates standing on her tiptoes to reach spices when she cooks.
31. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so... ya' know... draining. It'll attach to your ma's pots, pans, and bowls and transform her colander-ing life FOREVA.
32. Magic Eraser Sponges — I gifted these to my mom and she fell in INSTANT love with them. She's the type of mom who actually enjoys cleaning so this was the perfect "just because" gift to bring to her house. She immediately started using them on her doors and walls and was super wowed at how well they worked.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.