We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Platform wedge sneakers that'll give you the elevation of heels and the street style edge of sneakers. These casual wedges will match so easily with your different jeans, jackets, and sweaters.
2. Fur-trimmed lace-up sneaks to keep those feet comfy and those ankles warm.
3. Embroidered velvet loafers that are so cute you're def gonna ~love you~ in them every single time you wear them this season.
4. Lace-up wedge booties that over 1,400 reviewers have obsessed over and given five-star reviews. These are the shoes you're going to want to slip into when you want to be warm, polished, and dressed up but not ~too~ dressed up, ya' know?!
5. Pointed toe patent leather flats with plenty of colors to switch in and out of and keep your fall shoe switch-up game on ~point~. Pssst... These are also a proper dupe for the Jimmy Choo Gala Flats that can cost anywhere from $500-$1000+!
6. Thigh-high boots that are so friggin' sexy, you might just make a pass at yourself in these gorgeous things. The heel is only 3.5 inches which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high looks without the high-heel pain. Whew! I ain't judgin' if you bought these things before reaching this sentence. Your shoe collection deserves this glow-up!
7. Over-the-knee boots that are super stretchy and adjustable so they'll fit comfortably if you're part of the thick-thigh and wide-calf crews.
8. Riding combat ankle boots that'll help you pull off the moto chic look with ease while also delivering just a hinnnnt of equestrian-inspired fun. Ride horses. Ride bikes. Ride the Lyft to a bar. No matter where you go you're going to look BOMB in these cool boots.
9. Lace-up sneaker boots to keep the athleisure trend going well into fall and winter. Bright laces give these nude hiking style boots the perfect lil' splash of color.
10. Buckled loafers with green and red details to give Gucci looks without spending that Gucci price. The shoes have cushioned leather insoles and a super low square heel to keep your feet feeling as good as they look.
11. Casual cutout booties you'll probably want to wear every single day this fall because looking good without effort + feeling comfy is a BIG MOOD.
12. Bowknot ballet flats with a faux suede finish that'll match nearly everything in your fall wardrobe — especially if you treat yourself to every color in the lineup. Also, these flats were made for walkin' thanks to a flexible rubber outsole, a cushioned footbed, and ultra soft lining.
13. Corduroy slip-on sneakers that'll honestly look way too good with a sweater and a pair of corduroy leggings. And there you are. One of your cool-to-look-at fall outfits is already corduroy-nated!
14. Anklet booties that have the straps of popular ballet flats and a low block heel to channel the feel of low ankle boots. These unique cuties are going to def command attention when you're out and about. They'll be easy to dress up and down with knit dresses, jeans, cropped slacks, and whatever else you've got in your fall style arsenal.
15. Lil' white ankle boots to replace your go-to black ones whenever you want to lighten up the mood of your outfit.
16. Pointed-toe heels with a bowtie and cutouts along the ankles that look good year-round but will look especially pretty and date night–worthy with your layered looks this fall.
17. Black tapestry creepers to literally elevate your feet ~and~ your style with some goth-y flair.
18. Tweed pointed toe flats that'll look like you pulled 'em straight from the racks of an OG French fashion designer even though you really scored 'em in the e-racks of Amazon. Scorrrre!
19. Western ankle boots so you can keep the rodeo-inspired fun going from summer's cowgirl shoe trend. These boots are made of 100% vegan leather and have a two and a half-inch heel that'll give you some lift without hurting your feet.
20. Faux shearling ankle boots to give off the exact cozy vibes that autumn calls for! The trim around the ankle is designed with double-layered fleece and wool-like material that'll look cute and prevent the cold from seizing your ankles.
21. Heeled leopard print booties that demand you tap into your wild side this autumn whenever you're ready to get dressed up and go out.
22. Pom pom mule flats with a tiny golden heel for a metallic fancy factor and a velvet or satin finish. You'll be good wearing these to work since they have a polished look to them but they're more than festive enough to steal the show at a party.
23. Festive glittery sneakers to wear to holiday parties when you're just really not feeling heels or flats. They're as eye-catching as embellished pumps and will pair just as beautifully with oversized sweaters, skirts, and other party-perfect attire.
24. Pointed toe Oxford flats that'll look so dainty and dressy no matter where you wear them. You'll definitely need to dapper up in these with a blazer for at least one OOTD.
25. Strappy fuzzy heels because your shoulders aren't the only thing you'll be draping in faux fur this fall. Ow!
26. Mid-calf faux suede boots to wear up when you want a taller boot style and down when you want to show off the shearling texture and more of an ankle boot style. It has an anti-skid rubber sole, a side zipper closure, and a simple 1.3-inch heel.
27. Blowfish Rabbit Booties with a subtle draped and buttoned flap design that'll ~blow~ any casual outfit out of the water with their soft look.
28. J.Crew Lodge Moccasins In calf hair to encase your feet in super warm and comfy footwear with a shearling upper and fuzzy faux-shearling lining. These shoes are designed for in-house use but you can likely get away with a quick drive-thru run if you need to. They're also SUPER cute so you'll also want to snap a mirror selfie in theset to get that Insta-grid popping.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.