1. Ankle-length dress pants to wear on days when you just feel like dressing up a little bit no matter what's on your schedule for the day.
2. Monogrammed sweatpants because if cozy sweatpants are always calling your name, you might as well let art imitate life and get a pair with your name actually on 'em.
3. Graceful palazzo pants so you can dress up and look elegant without the restriction of a snug fit.
4. Sweatpants for anyone who'll always consider their coziest pants to be their very best ~Friends~.
5. Camo print joggers so you can remain comfortable around the house while absolutely staying ready for an Instagram moment.
6. Button- and zipper-free jeggings for days when you crave the look of jeans but can't get over how relaxing leggings feel. Alexa, play Hannah Montana's 🎵 "Best of Both Worlds." 🎵
7. Cropped paper bag waist pants so you get the stretchy waistband that feels like sweatpants while achieving a totally dressy ensemble.
8. Super soft joggers that reviewers swear you'll love for everything from lounging to running errands.
10. Drawstring pants that'll have long-legged wearers feeling relaxed and vacay-ready — whether on a beach or stretched out across the couch.
11. Animated sweatpants so you can show off just how vibrant your personality is. From a sweet pineapple print to grade school-inspired tie-dye, there's a quirky design to fit your every mood.
12. Yoga pants to slip into when you need to do a few downward dog poses — and when you're doing absolutely nothing but enjoying some downtime. The pants have two pockets and moisture-wicking material so you can work out or be in warm climates comfortably.
14. Pinafore-style pants so you can treat your daily style to an elegant remix of classic, casual overalls.
15. Zella cargo pants you can wear anywhere whenever you want to pull off a casual look. No seriously... They'll look as good with your go-to T-shirts as they will with a crop top for going out. On a day when you want to get a lil' more fancy-schmancy, step out in wedges. Other days? Go with sneakers. Oh, the possibilities!
16. Khaki joggers because why would you ever choose between the two styles when you can have 'em all in one?! Dress these ready-for-any-kinda-day pants up or down.
17. Fancy joggers with an incredible sash tie at the waist that'll have you looking equal parts polished and chill.
18. Work pants you could slip into when you feel like dressing more professionally at home ~or~ when you just wanna look cute for a neighborhood walk. The "curves ahead" sign should come with this frame-hugging design but well, you'll just have to hope they already have one up when you take that walk.
19. Flared leg linen pants so you can serve a vacation look even when you're just chilling in your living room.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.