18 Small Business Products On Oprah's 2020 Favorite Things List
*running, tucking, and rolling to drop that Telfar bag into my cart* 😋
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A science-themed jigsaw puzzle to encourage the kid in your life who adores everything about experimenting with strange concoctions. At least with this puzzle, there'll be less of a mess for you to clean up after them.
2. TELFAR BAGS! TEL-FREAKIN'-FAR BAGS are available on Oprah's Favorite Things list and if you know like I know, then you should probs have one in your cart in .2 secs because that's how long it takes those things to sell out.
3. A Footnanny Footcare kit because no need to ~tip-toe~ around the issue: Your feet deserve the extra TLC. So, here's a three-step system that'll help you keep your stompers in tip-top shape.
4. Zach & Zoë Creamed wildflower honey produced on a family honey bee farm with all-natural processes so you can sweeten up your foods and drinks with no worries. Dunno how long the honey'll last on Amazon so ~sugar~, you might wanna ~rush~.
5. Self-tie headbands because you have one million things to do and the last thing you should have to worry about is hair getting in your face when you don't want it there. These'll keep it pulled back and you'll still look super cute.
6. Twelve AM Co. furry slippers so you can shuffle around your spot in style, comfort, and total warmth. Your staycation shoe game just got a fluffy update.
7. A Mented Cosmetics lipstick set because 'tis the season for richly pigmented colors that'll also keep your puckers from drying out in cool weather. Moisturized, buttery lips, here you come!
8. Grace Eleyae satin-lined beanies to keep your head cozy and your hair protected. They'll also come with a drawstring inside to help you get that perfect fit.
9. Spicy jams to give your meals an extra sweet kick! Based on these yummy-sounding flavors, trying to not slab it all over everything will be the only ~jam~ you find yourself in.
10. A Red Bay coffee beans set for anyone who knows that a cup of fresh joe is pretty much the best way to start anything.
11. An E Marie blanket set to give yourself the cuddliest, coziest chilling experience. It'll come with the rib-knit blanket and eye mask. Oh, what's that I hear? Relaxation calling? Brb.
12. A simple tote so while you carry nearly your whole life on your shoulders, you'll also be reminded of the shoulders we all stand on with affirmative quotes from powerful Black women from the past and present including Oprah, Maya Angelou, and Toni Morrison.
13. A pair of truffle-based sauces (black truffle *ranch* and *Sriracha*) to drizzle on just about everything that's belly-bound. And suddenly, I need french fries shamelessly smothered in this stuff. Like now!
14. A Pride+Groom wash day set for your fur baby because they deserve luxurious baths just like you. Upgrading bath time will be the absolute least you can do for all their unconditional love and wet nose kisses, right?
15. Gold-plated freshwater pearl huggie earrings worth tossing in some stockings (including your own!) this season. Come through, baroque pearls!
16. OR a set of six lip glosses so those lips stay shiny, supple, and selfie-ready with no stickiness involved.
17. A doggie hoodie with "blessed," "grateful," or "loved" scrolled down the back, because honestly, what better ways to describe your pooch?
18. A CurlMix four-step wash-and-go hair system to provide you with a start-to-finish process for keeping those curls popping and thoroughly moisturized.
Live footage of me running to get a Telfar bag before it's gone again...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.