While BuzzFeed celebrates Latinx Heritage Month, we also believe in highlighting contributions from Latinx folks year-round. Please enjoy this product post from BuzzFeed Shopping, the wonderful entrepreneurs who create these products and services, and know that you can enjoy these businesses well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. 16J Organics has you covered if you're into beauty and wellness products meant to make your skin extra yummy.
2. Aleishla is a jewelry shop with simple yet eye-catching pieces that upgrade any look. You'll find lots of high-end fine jewelry plus beautiful pieces at a lower price point.
3. Mia del Mar is a Miami-based beauty brand where you'll find a great variety of makeup and skincare products — all in vibrant packaging that for sure captures the MIA vibe.
4. Fanesha Fabre Art creates handmade pins, stickers, tote bags, and home goods — and all of it celebrates what it's like to live in New York City as a Latina.
6. Generación churns out handmade leather goods created by a self-taught artisan based in California. You'll find bags, belts, journals, and more practical items you'll love and use on the regular.
7. La Parea Wellness is for folks with BIG self-care energy (or perhaps, you're looking to turn yours up?). It's full of beauty and lifestyle grabs that are all about giving yourself the TLC you deserve.
8. The Sitos lifestyle shop was founded by Jessi, a proud "brown Latina" who handmakes a variety of home goods including macrame products, customizable gift boxes, and furniture.
9. Glamlite Cosmetics is all about makeup inspired by food and drinks. Whether you love tacos, burgers, or pizza — there's a palette (and more!) for it all. The latest collection is all about Happy Hour too so brb, filling up my whole (bar) cart.
10. Tech-Life makes the indoor and outdoor speakers for your personal enjoyment and maybe for your next shindig. Play whatever you want (Ocean sounds? Cardi? That weird podcast you're stuck on? 🤪) with super-clear sound whenever you want.
11. Tappas is a family-owned business that makes a (surprise, surprise) tapas-inspired wooden serving dish that kinda looks like a bowl but works like a tray. Either way, it'll save space on the dinner table, make cleanup easy by minimizing serving dishes, and stores easily.
12. Valfré makes uniquely designed clothing, accessories, home goods, stationery, and tech accessories so much more – and most feature original illustrations from Mexican artist and founder, Ilse Valfré.
13. Bomba Curls is for the curly-coily-kinky cuties who wanna keep their hair nourished! These products are meant to loop around those helix shafts and across those scalps with LOVE, OK?
Bomba Curls was created by Afro-Dominicana Lulu Corder and makes products meant to strengthen and grow those stunning curls of yours.
Promising review (for the oil): "My hair instantly felt softer, and my curls were more defined. The oil also helped when slicking my hair into a bun." —Katherine A.
Price range: ~$9–$30