Just 29 Cool Things To Have Because You Deserve The Good Stuff
An OG skillet, rain boots that don't *look* like rain boots, curtains that only *look* expensive, and way, way more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tiny cast iron skillet — yup, like the larger, battle-tested one your grandmother cooked dang near everything in. Its tiny twin will be the perfect size for frying an egg and making yummy individual cookies, brownies, or cornbread cakes.
2. Stunning DIY room-darkening curtains that I own and will love FOREVA. My roommate is currently jealous and I suspect she'll have these curtains hanging in her room in another color within the next few months as well.
3. Faux fur-lined Dr. Martens boots because if you're going to endure the winter, you could at least treat yourself to some fun, cozy streetwear shoes while you're at it. Another upside? Dr. Martens footwear is known to last and last and last so you're gonna get so many good winter looks outta these shoes!
4. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter and help 'em shine bright like diamonds. Word to Rihanna. It'll also treat bad breath.
5. A heart-shaped waffle-maker for anyone who keeps a special place in their heart and calendar for brunch. You can whip this out for any day you want to show your belly (and your Instagram!) some extra love.
6. Lipstick by Barbie and PÜR that'll sprinkle your lips (and your vanity display) with super pretty sparkles and rich color.
7. A lip gloss set so you'll keep those lips popping and moisturized even in this skin-cracking cold weather. All of 'em are clear so you can wear them alone but they'll also work as a glossy topper for a matte lipstick! You have your choice of three kinds: Mint, rosehip, and coconut oils.
8. Jeffrey Campbell Hurricane Waterproof Boots so when it rains, you can slip into these cuties without having to compromise your fly outfit with those regular rubber clunkers. Yep, this is the grownup way to splash in puddles when it pours.
9. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara to get bold and beautiful lashes whenever you want — no falsies involved.
10. An attachable wine aerator so you can get the perfect glass of tasty, aromatic wine straight from the bottle with a single pour. No more letting it sit to aerate. It's sipping time as soon as it hits your wine flute, boo! Reviewers seem especially pleased at how it improves the taste of their cheaper wine selections.
11. A touchless stainless steel trash can that'll control odor, prevent you from having to touch the garbage container, AND so you can have some fancy-schmancy tech stuff in your crib that actually looks pretty cool.
12. Dr. Scholl's gel shoe inserts so you can walk tall and confidently in your high heels without having to wince and grin through the pain. I own several pairs of these and they really help me when I want to wear heels and have to stomp through the concrete jungle that is New York City. I feel like such a superhero with these because concrete + subway steps + high heels usually = pain within 30 minutes. But not with my trusty, discrete gel inserts. 😘
13. Bawdy Butt sheet masks – they'll put you on your belly for a bit BUTT that's alright because having softer booty skin is a great body goal IMO. They're also on sale so you better hurry your butt up and snag these.
14. Gold leather-striped throw pillow covers to give even the plainest room in your house a VERY stylish and expensive look for under $20.
15. An incense burner statue that'll transform the smoke from your incense into a visual that looks like a calming waterfall or fountain. FANCY AS HECK, RIGHT?!!! Why do a plain incense holder when you can have a smoke waterfall pouring love into your eyesight and your nostrils?
16. Pretty, sheer mesh ankle socks to instantly elevate your outfits with their dainty, delicate design. Heads up, these socks will def make your friends request a link in the group chat, stat.
17. An embroidered dickey so you can throw a cute collar on any top, anytime you want. This is a statement piece that literally everyone will be chirping about.
19. Hyaluronic acid that'll help give your skin the moisture surge it deserves. It's also meant to improve skin texture, smooth out fine lines, decrease blemishes, and give the skin an overall natural glow.
20. Partake Crunchy Cookies to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising any nutritional goals you may have. The quality-made cookies are vegan, free of top allergens, and they're gluten-free!
21. Kiehl's foaming gel cleanser because, sure, you could stick to your fave cheap drugstore cleanser BUT then you'd be cheating yourself out of a super-luxe skincare experience so why not?
22. 1822 Denim Butter jeggings that'll fit so well and feel so soft, you'll wonder why you ever wore regular jeans in the first place. They're primarily made of cotton (so, breathable) and have just a pinch of spandex in the material to give you that second-skin stretch.
24. Dr. Scholl's loafer flats that'll be equal parts comfy and chic! They feature a super-cushioned footbed and an environmentally friendly design.
25. A peeling and brightening serum to clear up hyperpigmentation and even out the skin tone so your selfie game will be on 1000. It contains hydroquinone (for brightening dark spots), salicylic acid (for penetrating the skin and drying up breakouts), vitamin C (also a brightening agent), and a host of other helpful ingredients.
26. Ear climber earrings that have an optical illusion and will give you a stylish break from traditional hoops.
27. A mildew-resistant, tech-storing shower liner curtain to hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can watch or read without the threat of drowning your devices to their literal death. Bath time is about to get a super fun upgrade!
28. A canvas weekender bag that you'll wanna take with you EV-UH-REE-WHERE. It's a compact enough size for short trips and will attach via flap to your rolling luggage so you can stick-and-move in the airport and make those flights on time with ease. Plus, the bag is so dang cute you're going to want to make up a trip to take it on.
29. A Leith Scoop Neck midi dress because spring will be here sooner than you know it and you're going to need a few bomb dresses that require little effort yet serve a whole lotta glam. You're welcome.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.