28 Imaginative Beauty Products To Help You Break Out Of Your Routine
Quick, let's have some fun. 😋
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Snow White sour apple soap bar to treat your skin to one wickedly good cleaning sesh. Careful though, you might still be put to sleep with such a relaxing wash. 🍎🛀🏿
2. Holographic loose pigment glitters for getting super funky and sparkly with your looks for all the upcoming festivals, Halloween shindigs, concerts, b-day celebrations, and whatever else you think will call for some creative bling-a-ling.
3. Color-changing lipsticks?! Yuuuup. And per multiple reviews, they'll actually factually change colors on your lips throughout the day. Forever stanning a beauty product that does what it says it'll do!
4. A lip balm-making kit to treat the kiddos to some beautifying DIY fun. (Maybe this'll keep their paws off of YOUR beauty products for once? But no promises! 😄)
5. Floral nail wraps for treating yourself to a quick, professional-looking manicure without the long times spent in a tech's chair.
6. Or! Customizable chrome ombre nails that'll also look like you stepped straight outta the salon. You can tailor 'em to your preferred shape, length, and size.
7. A science-themed eyeshadow palette called "Sodium Fine" (get it?! 🤣🧪🔬) so you can ~experiment~ with fun colors to go with bold, rich lewks.
8. The Eyescream paint job brush set inspired by baking utensils and so on-brand with all the fresh, scrumptious beats you'll whip up at your vanity.
9. And! Beauty Bakerie's Neapolitan ice cream face bar designed for versatile use, easy travel, and long wear. Sweet, right?
10. Afro Picks with gorgeous, vibrant prints on them for detangling and boosting the volume of your stunning kinks, coils, and curls. Perf if you're trying to start wearing that 'fro out more!
11. A Monopoly-themed makeup palette to brighten up your face. For once in your life, you will FINALLY win Monopoly. 🤪
12. Glow-in-the-dark eyeliner and mascara duos that'll also look good in the light so you won't look weird and silently hope people know you're otw to somewhere cool as you head to somewhere cool!
13. Or a full glow-in-the-dark kit if you really wanna go all out (which you 1000% should do if you want. More is more for some of us and that is A-OK.)
14. Colorful braiding hair extensions so you can experiment with new shades and enjoy some extra hang time. (And yes, there are natural hair color options too in case you want a more understated yet equally cute style.)
15. Fun dual-ended eyeliner stamps to punctuate those gorgeous cat-eyes with some extra personality.
16. Spiral spin pins for anyone who hasn't yet mastered the perfect bun. Just wrap your hair into the bun style you want and spin a few of these babies into it so it'll stay. No mess-ups and takedowns with a can't-execute-but-sure-can-frustrate YouTube tutorial playing in the back.
17. Glossier Cloud Paint liquid blush to add a lil' (or A LOT) of rosiness to those cheeks. It's buildable and comes in so many colors, no way you won't be able to get as creative as you please. (Also: Coral on cheeks? Severely underrated blush shade. Whew!)
18. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint so you can depart from your traditional nude lip and treat those puckers to a moisturizing, buildable pop of color. Don't you DARE be surprised when you're around your friends and they shout, "Yesss, lips!" 😘👄
19. A Halloween-themed face mask set meant to help you have some spooky fun and help minimize fine lines, tighten pores, firm skin, and improve texture. This def calls for a face-mask-and-horror-flick night in, doesn't it?
20. A mixed pack of hair jewelry including cuffs, cowrie shells, hoops, and other charms to further enhance the beauty of your locks, faux locks, cornrows, box braids, or twists.
21. Lashes that will bring THE WHOLE PARTY to your face. The black and white ones?! Oh, those ~puppies~ are just BEGGIN' to be part of someone's Cruella de Ville costume. Just sayin'.
22. Hair braiding string to instantly give a beautiful, gilded look. Prepare to give all the goddess vibes with this simple yet easy-to-use accessory.
23. A charmingly dramatic oversized scrunchie so obviously meant to transform basic messy buns or ponytails into a major statement.
24. A Witch's Brew Sugar Scrub to leave your skin feeling enchantingly soft and smelling like Rice Krispies Treats. (And yea, Halloween is otw and we're unashamedly having fun EARLY.)
25. A holographic lip gloss trio so perfectly frosty without appearing ashy and so perfectly shimmery without being too Tin Man that you'll def wanna find reasons to wear 'em every chance you get.
26. A Street Taco Makeup Palette! 😭🌮 Listen, WHAT FUN you're about to have with a palette full of colors inspired by one of the most delicious meals in the world. Taco Tuesday is about to be extra dope, dontcha think?
27. Water- and smudge-proof eyeliner for anyone who wants to a unique eye look while staying true to their affinity for simplicity.
28. And last but never least — the Pat McGrath Mothership IX Palette. A literal Huetopian Dream. Pigments richer than Richie Rich and his rich daddy. Splurge on this palette when you really wanna treat yourself to some GOODT luxury makeup and challenge yourself to play with more color.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.