22 Home Things That May Make You Think, "Where've You Been My Whole Life?"
Oh, look 👀. A laptop tray made with a USB port, fan, and light. *drops in 🛒*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A split cereal bowl for anyone who still really, really loves cereal but really, really hates when it gets soggy. This cool bowl will certainly help you ~compartmentalize~ those feelings in a whole new way.
2. Laundry stain remover that reviewers swear will work literal magic on your (or your kids') dirtiest, nastiest clothes.
3. A laptop tray so you can get work done from your bed or couch without compromising your neck and back to do it. And then breakfast (or brunch!) in bed?! Ooh yes, you always deserved this little luxury.
4. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
5. A magnetic tool wristband that'll be a regular go-to for anyone who's handy. You'll wonder how you ever balanced screws in your mouth and walked up and down a ladder to pick up the ones you dropped.
6. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off in your home when you're not there. Sigh. Can't you just TASTE that cheaper electricity bill that'll be hot and ready in your inbox soon?! 🤑
7. A robot vacuum that'll take care of your floors like you're in a permanent episode of The Jetsons. You can schedule floor times from a remote and it'll pick up stuff on wood, tile, and carpet.
8. A bed rest pillow with arms and an adjustable head cushion so your neck and back can relax properly in any room in your house. Also, per the reviews, you really may be whispering "Where've you been all my life?" while cuddling it in your sleep. 😴🛌🏿
9. An extension cord that'll twist and move just the way you need it to when you're doing stuff around the house — whether you're powering up a game system, needing to immediately charge your phone before a convo cuts off, or whatever else.
10. An attachable silicone colander to make draining food in your kitchen way less, well, draining 🍝. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls.
11. A pot and pan organizer, because admit it — your lids, pots, and pans are a mess in your kitchen right now.
12. Satin pillowcases to add some elegance to your bedroom. They'll also help you sleep soundly knowing your hair will likely remain frizz-free and your skin won't be victimized by the tough, cotton pillowcases that can cause breakage and breakouts.
13. A champagne stopper that'll 1) preserve your bubbly so it's fresh when you return to it and 2) make you realize just how much champagne you wasted before you had this in your saver in your life. 😬🍾🥂
14. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
15. A light curtain that'll make you wonder why you didn't think of adding a literal wall of lights to your home long ago.
16. An internet address and password log book so you'll finally stop turning your house upside down looking for that one password you wrote on that random envelope that looks like all the other envelopes in your house. See? Life. Changed.
17. A snake plant that'll def be a live statement piece and more than that? It'll make anyone with a failed green thumb wonder why they didn't choose this plant type in the first place. Why? This baby will require almost no maintenance to stay beautiful and healthy.
18. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty mess that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly ~and~ you won't have to use your hands to clean them or the machine manually.
19. Vacuum-sealed bags that'll be like having an extra closet with all the stuff you'll be able to suck up to save space in your home.
20. Beeswax wood polisher so all the scratches and imperfections on the wood surfaces in your house will ~bee~ gone.
21. Cleaning packets that'll be the answer to the ongoing garbage disposal dilemma in your house. Consider this your sink cleanliness cheat code.
22. A weighted blanket many reviewers swear helped them feel so comfy that they slept better and longer. Warning: You may need to set up multiple snooze alarms so you don't oversleep with this cool blankie. ⏰😴
Your face after realizing you could have had these helpful things all along.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.