We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ceramic lips planter that'll be the literal visual representation of just how much you talk about your plant babies on a daily basis.
2. A stylish DIY tabletop fireplace might make you want to host fireside chats with the fam every evening — especially since these glass panels can be removed for s'more-roasting.
3. A macrame envelope to store mail, receipts, keys, or whatever else could use storing — in a super cute way.
4. A beautiful suncatcher that'll bring the colorful magic of Disney through your window every time the sun shines.
5. A bundle of fresh eucalyptus to give your bathroom some greenery and an elegant spa-feel plus fill the space up with eucalyptus-scented steam for a lil' aromatherapy.
6. A decorative irregular-shaped mirror that'll bring something funky and cool — yep, a ~reflection~ of your personality — into your space.
7. A set of country-chic planter pots on a customizable piece of pinewood. Just put 'em up and boom, you've got an indoor hanging garden.
8. Concrete catchall dishes to give you a (very artsy!) ~hand~ with organizing your jewelry and other little trinkets in your space.
9. Pretty pantry labels that'll redress the containers in your kitchen with your minimal yet ultra chic style.
10. A hand-blown, purse-shaped vase with a designed inspired by Japanese cherry blossoms that'll be the perfect landing place for flowers you'd like to put on display in the house.
11. A colorful yin yang candle that's literally so friggin' cute and a perf way to visually symbolize all the peace, good vibes, and synergy you want in your home.
12. A vibrant personalized stand so you don't have to constantly pick your phone up and down as notifications pop up when you're chilling at the desk.
13. A sleek sofa and bedside caddy to keep all your devices, books, and remotes in one easy-to-find-and-reach place.
14. A gorgeous geode planter that'lll also double as a tea light holder if you're not the plant-loving type.
15. A stunning incense holder to prevent ashes from ruining your furniture and make your space look a little ~wavier~.
17. A set of five desk organizers so you'll finally look like an adult actually works at it. A sophisticated adult, at that!
18. A jumbo clothespin hook to bring the extra drama to your bathroom and ensure your towel won't ever fall to the floor from a slick towel bar again.
20. A whimsical bubblegum-blowin' animal vase – it'll prob ~blow~ any other planter you've got in got out of the water.
21. Removable tile decals to add extra personality to a spot in the house that's regularly stepped on yet overlooked where design is concerned.
22. A glass candle holder that'll put a ~twist~ on your home decor and a lovely departure from the regular-degular vessels out there.
23. A rustic dried floral arrangement to decorate your spot with flowers that actually can't die on you. Ya know, since they're not alive anyway... Anywho, aren't they beautiful? 😍
24. A driftwood jewelry display that'll be way, way cooler than the tangle of accessories you've got going hanging out in your room right now and you know it!
26. A contemporary wire sculpture that'll add a pretty face to your space — other than yours, of course. 😘
27. A super heartwarming piece of Winnie The Pooh wall art to remind you just how special every single day is.
28. An elegant Girl With a Bamboo Earring art print as a way too cool take on the classic Johannes Vermeer painting.
29. A hanging double shelf if you're short on space for a whole shelf but still wanna display a few things in a cute way. Just ~hang~ tight; this thing's to the rescue.
30. A set of thick rose gold coasters so pretty you'll almost not even wanna put sweaty drinks on 'em... almost.
31. A doormat that's so on-point for your personality that I KNOW you chuckled when you saw it. Your guests will def do the same when they step over this just-playing-not-really mat.
32. A 3D flower wall hanging for you folks who couldn't keep an actual factual plant alive but can DEFINITELY make sure this wire design remains safe, sound, and gorgeous.
33. A boho hat hanger to store all of your toppers in the same great fashion you typically style 'em in when you step out.
34. An encouraging sticker for wall art purposes and making sure you set house rules for your home office.
35. A vinyl sticker that'll basically have your mailbox saying "Yep, this is my house. And those are my people. And I'mma ~stick~ beside 'em." 😂
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.