We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chunky cable-knit infinity scarf that'll keep any neck warm in chilly temperatures.
2. A travel mug to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. You'll be blessing someone with the gift of convenience and warm whatever-their-drinking that actually stays warm.
3. A colorful candle gift set because everyone can use a candle in their home or office. It'll give their space a nice scent and create a chill vibe with the warm glow of the light. The scents included are rose, lavender, lemon, and Mediterranean fig. Once the wax burns out, the pretty tin cans can be recycled as tiny storage containers for jewelry, candy, or whatever else.
4. An Amazon gift card to treat people who never know what they want for Christmas, who are just hard to shop for in general, or loved ones who just have every freaking thing already.
5. A kitty spoon with purr-ty paws that'll hang on the side of tea and coffee cups.
6. A pack of stickers that fans of the beloved show The Office will totally love and want to rip open to stick on their stuff as soon as they open the gift!
7. Helpful cable bites that can adorably decorate and protect the part of a charger cable that gets bent and damaged the most with regular use. Uh-huh. This could be a game-changer for the phone owner you know who's ~always~ buying a new charger.
8. A handmade eyeglasses holder for the person who can never find their glasses — especially because they need glasses to actually find their glasses and well, you can solve that problem for them forever with this cool wooden sniffer!
9. A mermaid bookmark so the readers you love can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that they left off. It also isn't just for avid readers since you can gift it to people who use cookbooks, magazines, music books, crossword puzzle books, and more!
10. A colorful bath bomb set with 12 different scents because we all need to bathe right?! You might as well help someone you love do it in the most beautiful way possible!
11. A handheld milk frother that'll give your loved one perfect froth for all of their favorite coffee drinks right in the warm comforts of their home.
12. A six-piece vanity set to make stuff look even cooler when it's all organized in a designated place. The set will store beauty products, jewelry, and anything else. These small organizers also make clearing clutter super easy since someone can just drop stuff in any compartment without thinking and everything immediately looks neat.
13. A ticket keepsake box to give to the person who loves attending cool events ~or~ to encourage someone to get out more and do more fun things for themselves. It'll be an interactive home decor item that they'll return to over and over again — and remember you each time they add a new memory!
14. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks for readers who want to let everyone know EXACTLY what the deal is when they're snuggled up with a really good page-turner.
15. An Ace of Spades–shaped bottle opener to gift anyone who loves keeping a bottle opener on hand but also for the person you know who loves playing cards. You also have the option to get the bottle opener customized for just a few dollars more!
16. A bright Air pods case set to keep those precious earbuds scratch-free and safely tucked away so they don't get lost. The set includes the pretty case, a pair of air pods, and a free pom-pom keychain accessory.
17. A sushi roll–inspired pack of socks that'll be a hit because everyone's always hungry for food-centric gifts.
18. A scalp massager that'll transform shower time into a relaxing spa experience. It'll break down buildup on the scalp and get the blood circulating which is a good thing for promoting hair growth. Reviewers also shared that this massager helped soothe dryness, eczema, and psoriasis.
19. A 3D dragon egg jigsaw puzzle set for the Game of Thrones fans who know "winter is coming" (like tomorrow!) and would appreciate a cool way to occupy their time spent indoors since the show is finally over.
20. A pretty glass flower vase set to add a simple but elegant touch that'll likely suit the home of any person you give it to.
21. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can allot a lil' time every day to reflect on all the beautiful things they have going on in their lives. This way, the holiday cheer you spread can actually be stretched out for an entire year!
22. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara to present to the person who's ALWAYS obsessing over lashes! Once they find out how GOOD this mascara makes their lashes look in a couple of swipes, they might be saying "tootle-loo" to lash glue, whispies, and everything else.
23. An ocean wave projector nightlight to give someone a peaceful underwater feel thanks to colorful lights that ebb and flow. It plays nature sounds but can also be hooked up to a phone to play actual music.
24. Touch screen leather gloves lined with a cashmere blend that look fancy but are affordable so you can give something that's stylish and feels thoughtful while sticking to your budget.
25. A burrito blanket because everyone's gonna need something to snuggle and wrap up in this winter — and this one's way too yummy-looking to go unappreciated.
26. A dishwasher-safe cold-brew maker that'll make the morning joe just a fridge door swing away!
27. A 23andMe Health & Ancestry kit that'll probably score big with ANYBODY. People are naturally curious about not only where they come from and who they're related to, but about small genetic fun facts about themselves that they didn't even think to ask! The ancestry kits give cool info like how our DNA affects your health status and what traits we could pass on to our kids.
28. AND a doggie DNA test for the pooch parents in your life since getting a gift for their dog is just as good (hey, sometimes better) as getting one for them. Seriously, who's NOT going to want to do this super over-the-top thing for their fur baby?! Also, this will absolutely warm the hearts of anyone you know who owns a rescue, mixed breed, or both!
29. A bottomless wine glass that'll make the wine drinker you know feel SO. FREAKING. SEEN. They're gonna thank you from the bottom of their wine glasses (if they ever reach it) for gifting this.
30. A travel neck pillow that totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let the appearance fool ya'. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that the head and neck are positioned properly whenever a person is traveling and trying to sleep while sitting up on the go. It's only a half of a pound so it'll fit inside luggage easily and it's machine-washable.
31. A retractable keychain phone charger so a person will never be without a charge — or a lil' positive encouragement.
32. A scratch art box of rainbow mini notes that'll brighten up anyone's day whether they're doodlers, avid to-do list makers, or just a person who loves to drop sweet or funny notes for themselves and others.
33. A sensory fidget toy set for anyone of any age when they get restless, nervous, anxious, or stressed. It'll bring the kid out of adults and the playfulness out of actual kids. The toys are also varied enough to capture the attention of different kinds of personalities.
34. An activated charcoal facial sponge to help anyone get their exfoliation on! It's meant to help clear away dead skin and acne blemishes.
35. A set of all-natural lip balms to keep lips smooth and moisturized this season. These can be given to people who like all-natural beauty products, people who you didn't think to get a gift for until the last minute, and ya know, any people with lips. It's a foolproof holiday present that anyone can use. The balms are made with 100% beeswax, aloe vera, Vitamin E, and coconut oil.
36. And a lip balm holder keychain that you can gift to anyone because I'm sure that 90% of the population shares the same struggle with keeping up with those extremely lose-able capsules of lip balm. These will give a person's keyring some extra color and swag and they're lips will be oh so happy about it too!
37. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines for people who want to try something besides over-the-counter medications.
38. A Bubble Wrap Calendar to gift the strangely satisfying feel and sound of popped, bubbled plastic every day for the next year. This is the gift people don't even know they want it until – POP! — it becomes a daily ritual — POP! — that makes them feel super happy inside.
39. A jewelry cleaning pen for the person whose ring is way duller than it was when you first attended their wedding. You won't be able to tell which is sparklier — the ring or their smile.
40. The New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords book to treat the word nerds in your life to a challenging, brain-teasing good time.
41. A 3D Star Wars and Star Trek LED lamp made with a light guide glass plate that'll make it look like real figures from the franchises are floating through the room (OK, their personal galaxy) at night. The light will cycle between seven colors AND three shapes including R2D2 and a Tie Fighter from Star Wars and the Starship Enterprise from Star Trek. It has three brightness settings, can be operated by remote control, and will make for a super cool-looking nightlight for adults or kids!
42. A BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit to encourage everyone you know to avoid picking their breakouts with their fingers. 'Tis the season to get those skincare routines under control! (It's... also...low-key... wildly satisfying to watch blackheads ooze out and that's what the receiver will secretly be happy about when they open this gift.)
43. A set of cat pens that'll make for some ~purr~ty-looking desk swag and also smooth writing.
44. A bamboo utensil set with some of the most iconic Star Wars characters engraved in each one so a devout fan can whip up dishes with the power of the Force!
45. A mood-centric tea bag set that's meant to inspire different positive states of being like focus, inspiration, and energy. It'll be great for tea drinkers and also for the super bubbly, positive people in your life who really appreciate feel-good stuff.
46. A zodiac dish to keep up with rings and things. A gilded constellation sits on the dish top and underneath the lid, empowering descriptions of each sign are engraved on the inside of the dish.
47. Sugarfina Rosé All Day gummy bears for any person who drinks wine and has a sweet palette. Yesss, the gummy bears are infused with rosé wine — just enough to make a person smile but not enough to get 'em tipsy. This gift will be way cheaper than some of the most beloved bottles of wine yet it'll come off as a thoughtful and rather fancy gift.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.