22 Graduation Gifts To Cheer Up Anyone Who’ll Miss Their Ceremony This Year
Let 'em know their moment still matters. 🎓💝
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A personalized stethoscope necklace for the healthcare-worker-in-training who'll finally be stepping into the big leagues now that they're graduating.
2. OR a stethoscope ID tag to give their most prized post-grad tool some extra swag — and to keep all the other doctors from accidentally nabbing what they worked so hard to wear around their neck with pride.
4. An Oh The Places You'll Go notebook so they can jot down all their doodles, dreams, and post-graduate plans.
5. An "I'm So Proud Of You" skincare box to remind them just how highly you think of their accomplishments and encourage them to lean into self-care.
6. A graduation mug with the SWEETEST, most uplifting message I've ever seen. Trust me, a graduate who's about to head out into the world and leave their student identity behind will so appreciate the positivity you spread their way and this is the note of encouragement they'll enjoy reading over and over again.
7. OR, a cheery mug to celebrate all the all-nighters, study groups, tutoring sessions and whatever else the graduate did to finish with flying colors.
8. A graduation money cake because if you can't be there to cheer 'em up about their ceremony, then you could still send Washington, Lincoln, or Franklin to do it for ya. Yes, with REAL money. Con-CASH-ulations to them 🤑🎂!
9. A pretty graduation bangle to celebrate their wonderful accomplishment via an accessory they can wear with anything.
10. A graduation card covered in dogs because since you can't exactly give 'em smooches on their big day, you could still give 'em happy pooches to look at.
11. A "Yasss, you graduated" soy candle to express just how excited you are for this milestone moment.
13. A celebratory tee for the kindergarten graduate who's officially heading to the first grade soon. Psst... if you REALLY wanna make the kid light up, then order one for their best friend in their class so they can gift it to them and twin out the next time they're able to hang out.
14. A stylish instant camera to remind the person that they have sooo many memories to make and capture in the future in this next phase of their life.
15. And! A mini photo album to beautifully compile all those beautiful memories into one place they can look through over and over again.
16. A bedside caddy since they may be graduating but the real work is likely just beginning. This'll be especially clutch for a high school graduate who'll be living in a dorm room later this fall.
17. A LED neon wall light that'll send all the "good vibes" their way as they celebrate their graduation and move on to better things.
18. A vibrant eyeshadow palette so they can add a little color and beauty to what would be their graduation ceremony day ~and~ to all the days going forward.
19. A college student care package subscription box for the high school graduate who'll be off to higher learning in a bit. They'll be super stoked to learn that you'll be sending them monthly care packages when they're off to school and it'll help focus their attention on what's coming up for them as opposed to the graduation ceremony they missed.
20. A tin of popcorn that'll serve as a sweet and savory message to reassure them that they're doing amazing and you're proud of them.
21. Graduation socks so they can let everyone know just how much they earned the right to kick their feet up and relax.
22. A Target "Congrats" gift card so you can toss them a few coins to help 'em buy something they really, really want.
The uplifting message you'll be sending with all these thoughtful gifts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.