31 Under-$25 Gifts From Forever 21 That You Just May Want To Keep Yourself
Inexpensive things that are way too good to pass up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chenille sweater that'll feel even cozier than it looks and bring the spice to your winter wardrobe.
2. An "Oh Deer" beanie that'll get someone who loves quirky accessories in the Christmas spirit faster than you can say, "Rudolph!"
3. A hooded utility jacket because it's gonna be a lonnng winter and no one will turn down a cute design to add to their cadre of cold-weather essentials.
4. S'mores ankle socks for the person you think is as sweet (or sweeter!) as the iconic fireside treat.
5. An oversized plaid shawl with sleeves to add an extra layer and jazz up sweaters, T-shirts, dresses, and more. Tossing this on will take an outfit from regular to warm n' regal in seconds.
6. A plush bunny phone stand that'll hold up a cell phone device, cuddle it, and keep it safe and sound when it's not in use.
8. A leopard print top to treat someone you love to a design that manages to be sultry and elegant yet laid-back at the same time. You'll want to give this pretty top to the person in your life who lives for an effortless outfit ~and~ for animal print.
9. A quilted crossbody bag that's jusssst big enough to fit a few cards and some cash. It'll come in super handy for concerts, festivals, or other busy events when it's best to travel light while looking very put together.
10. Adorable cable knit mittens to bless the receiver with literal sweaters for their hands.
11. Gorgeous calf-high faux suede boots with a block heel to make them easy to walk in and a solid, neutral hue that'll be even easier to wear with a variety of wardrobe pieces.
12. A faux pearl barrette set to fancy up a hairdo with an elegant-without-trying design.
13. A Rude Cosmetics Fairy Tales Book eyeshadow palette for the beauty lover who will never, ever turn down new makeup. This palette features 35 shades including plenty of neutrals, earth tones, and a single pastel blue that'll definitely remind you of Cinderella's iconic ball gown.
14. A button-accent trench coat to treat a fashionista to an OG outerwear design that'll literally always be on-trend.
16. A distressed sweater that'll make anyone look like they completely did not try and somehow managed to look bomb.
17. A matching phone case set so you can give one of them to anyone who's the peanut butter to your jelly!
18. Heart-shaped earrings with an elegant pearl accent that'll be a sweet diversion from the traditional gold hoops.
19. Wide-leg fleece pants that'll work as street style and also as a cozy I'm-not-leaving-the-house-all-weekend look.
20. A fox handwarmer to satisfy anyone with an affinity for staying warm and for anyone with, ya' know, hands!
21. A knee-length duster that's so cute and simple, you just may want to buy two — one for a friend and one for yourself!
22. A crushed velvet hoodie to suit anyone who loves a sparkly look and the athleisure trend.
23. A faux croc crossbody bag that'll surely handle life's daily necessities and carry 'em in croc-o-style.
24. A grid print sweater for the person who could definitely use more prints in their sweater collection. This fiery pink and red top is stylish but casual and will easily go with different outfits.
25. A Jolly Rancher pillow set so you have a cute and clever way to tell someone to have ~sweet~ dreams — even if it's just a cat nap.
26. A scrunchie set that won't just make regular ponytails because these things only make ~cool~ ponytails.
27. The perfect sweatshirt for the person who adores the 🎶concrete jungle where dreams are maaaade offfff 🎶 — word to Alicia Keys and Jay-Z.
28. A body massager for the self-care enthusiast who lives for relaxation! This'll help them turn their home or office into a spa anytime they feel like it.
29. A color-blocked faux fur oblong scarf to give a glamorous faux fur collar look to literally any piece of outerwear.
30. Rhinestone duster earrings that'll add the perfect pops of color to holiday outfits and beyond.
31. A My Melody plushie sleep mask for someone who you know could use way more shut-eye than they've been getting.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.