29 Pairs Of Shoes Under $50 That'll Probably Make You Sooo Glad It’s Finally Fall
BRB. About to harvest new picks for my closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. Platform wedge sneakers that'll give you the elevation of heels and the street style edge of sneakers. These casual wedges will match so easily with your different jeans, jackets, and sweaters.
3. Pointed toe patent leather flats with plenty of colors to switch in and out of and keep your fall shoe switch-up game on ~point~. Pssst... These are also a proper dupe for the Jimmy Choo Gala Flats that can cost anywhere from $500-$1,000+!
4. Lace-up wedge booties that over 1,400 reviewers have obsessed over and given five-star reviews. These are the shoes you're going to want to slip into when you want to be warm, polished, and dressed up but not ~too~ dressed up, ya' know?!
5. Casual cutout booties you'll probably want to wear every single day this fall because looking good without effort + feeling comfy is a BIG MOOD.
6. Thigh-high boots that are so sexy, you might just make a pass at yourself in these gorgeous things. The heel is only 3.5 inches which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high looks without the high-heel pain. Whew! I ain't judgin' if you bought these things before reaching this sentence. Your shoe collection deserves this glow-up!
7. Bowknot ballet flats with a faux suede finish that'll match nearly everything in your fall wardrobe — especially if you treat yourself to every color in the lineup. Also, these flats were made for walkin' thanks to a flexible rubber outsole, a cushioned footbed, and ultra-soft lining.
8. Riding combat ankle boots that'll help you pull off the moto chic look with ease while also delivering just a hinnnnt of equestrian-inspired fun. Ride horses. Ride bikes. Ride the Lyft to a bar. No matter where you go you're going to look BOMB in these cool boots.
10. Or, slip-on sneakers with a leather snakeskin finish in case the trend has slithered into your heart.
11. Anklet booties that have the straps of popular ballet flats and a low block heel to channel the feel of low ankle boots. These unique cuties are going to def command attention when you're out and about. They'll be easy to dress up and down with knit dresses, jeans, cropped slacks, and whatever else you've got in your fall style arsenal.
12. Low-top booties to literally give your feet the look of flats while giving you the half-inch elevation of ankle booties. Win-win.
13. Lil' white ankle boots that'll replace your go-to black ones whenever you want to lighten up the mood of your outfit.
14. Black tapestry creepers to literally elevate your feet ~and~ your style with some quirky flair if that's your jam.
15. Western ankle boots so you can keep the rodeo-inspired fun going from summer's cowgirl shoe trend. These boots are made of 100% vegan leather and have a 2-1/2-inch heel that'll give you some lift without hurting your feet.
16. A pair of go-with-everything flats to wear with... well... any and everything in your fall wardrobe.
17. Pointed-toe heels with a bow tie and cutouts along the ankles that look good year-round but will look especially pretty and date night–worthy with your layered looks this fall.
18. Glittery sneakers to wear when you're feeling sparkly and dressy but don't wanna step out in heels or flats. They're as eye-catching as embellished pumps and will pair just as beautifully with oversized sweaters, skirts, and other party-perfect attire.
19. Tweed pointed-toe flats that'll look like you pulled 'em straight from the racks of an OG French fashion designer even though you really scored 'em in the e-racks of Amazon. Scorrrre!
20. Blowfish Rabbit booties with a subtle draped and buttoned flap design that'll ~blow~ any casual outfit out of the water with their soft look.
21. Faux shearling ankle boots to give off the exact cozy vibes that autumn calls for! The trim around the ankle is designed with double-layered fleece and wool-like material that'll look cute and prevent the cold from seizing your ankles.
22. Fab mules in the croc skin style with a toes-covered and back-out situation meant to help you survive the in-between weather stages of fall. These babies may make your feet say, "See ya later, alligator" to foot sweat on the warmer days of autumn.
24. Men's Sanuk slip-ons so you can keep your feet embedded in an incredibly warm covering. But that ain't all! The footbed of the design features an antimicrobial additive that'll reduce odor-causing bacteria that sweaty feet can cause. Your nose and your feet will live together in total harmony. Yay!
25. Mid-calf faux suede boots to wear up when you want a taller boot style and down when you want to show off the shearling texture and more of an ankle boot style. It has an anti-skid rubber sole, a side zipper closure, and a simple 1.3-inch heel.
27. Sock boots your feet will thank you for putting on their feet since they're stylish ~and~ cozy ~and~ comfy (thanks to that chunky heel).
28. Faux fur slippers for anyone who's been waiting to give their feet that warm, fuzzy fall feeling again. Wearing these around the house will def feel like one sweet bear hug for your feet.
29. Breathable, sweat-wicking sneakers in very cool-looking fall colors that'll look ~and~ feel cool on your feet — literally. I'll go ahead and ~air~ out the sweat-fighting secret: It's digital knit material.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.