24 Fall Products Reviewers Gave Over 1,000 Five-Star Reviews
Chai tea lip balm, faux leather leggings, and more stuff you'll 🍂fall 🍂for.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Burt's Bees lip balm to keep your kissers moisturized as the air gets cooler and drier. They'll come in fall-appropriate flavors like chai tea and pumpkin spice.
2. A cuddly throw blanket since fall weather means those cozy nights in are about to increase! This microfiber throw is machine-washable, wrinkle-, and fade-resistant.
3. OR a heated throw blanket for the cold-natured among us who like extra, extra warm snuggles when chilly fall weather comes.
4. A cat spoon that'll hang its paws over the side of your cup and give you a warm welcome now that you'll be downing more hot tea and coffee to sip your way through the fall. Isn't this spoon just PAW-fect?!
5. Fall throw pillow covers to bring the beauty of fallen Autumn leaves and pumpkin spice love into your home. You'll get four in a set.
6. Boot-fix Glue that'll make anyone think thrice about tossing out their favorite fall boots just because they look like they have talking lips. This glue will dry nearly instantly and won't expand when it hardens. The dried glue also won't fall apart due to extreme heat, cold, or moisture.
7. A witches' brew mug to come in handy whenever you need a lil' extra magic to get through your day. When you finally take your first sip from this cutie, feel free to let out a witch's cackle because it's only appropriate.
8. A French press coffee maker so you can sip on your favorite joe but ALSO, it'll look super sophisticated sitting in your kitchen.
9. And! A handheld milk frother that'll give you perfect froth to top off your favorite coffee drinks.
10. Sam Edelman Penny Boots to help your feet look like they belong to a trained (and very stylish) equestrian. Yes, even if you're only trotting through the orange and yellow leaves in your neighborhood for an afternoon walk.
11. A fruit-picker tool that's right on time for apple-picking season. This thing will turn your next family apple-picking trip into the coolest, most efficient one you've had. The tool's end is designed with gentle claws to pull the proper fruits down easily plus a cushion at the bottom of the catching basket so you take home bruise-free picks!
12. Zella leggings to make a super-strong case for not wearing pants anymore, even when it's cold out. 👋🏿👖
13. OR Spanx faux leather leggings so you can give the look of moto chic pants without the discomfort.
14. Fall-themed Yankee Candles to make your home smell like apples, pumpkins, and all the autumn things you adore.
15. Pumpkin cheesecake coffee syrup since it's officially socially acceptable to indulge in the pumpkin spice fall frenzy. All you'll need is a few drops into your regular joe and boom — it'll be twice as nice. ☕️
17. A chunky cable-knit infinity scarf since your neck will need a little extra cozy protection (and style!) this season.
18. Thigh-high boots that are so friggin' sexy, you might just make a pass at yourself in these gorgeous things. The heel is only 3.5 inches which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high looks without the high-heel pain. Also, bonus: Several reviewers noted that these boots have jussst enough stretch but that they actually do stay up without sagging on long, skinny legs. Can you say game-changer?!
19. A ramen cooker bowl — yup, the one from Shark Tank — to use now that the season calls for warmer meals. It'll churn out perfect noodles in the microwave in under three minutes.
21. A Ninja grill air fryer for anyone who'll always want those grilled lines and most importantly, that smoky, grilled taste from summer barbecues — even when fall weather gets too chilly to be outside standing over an actual grill.
22. A classic fedora hat to upgrade your wardrobe, keep your head warm, and have a go-to for days when you don't feel like worrying about your hair.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.