27 Fall Products Reviewers Loved So Much, They Gave Over 1,000 5-Star Reviews
A 💀-shaped waffle maker, an apple cider candle, and more stuff to 🍂fall 🍂for.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A cuddly throw blanket since fall weather means those cozy nights in are about to increase! This microfiber throw is machine washable and wrinkle- and fade-resistant.
3. Fall throw pillow covers to bring the beauty of fallen autumn leaves and pumpkin spice love into your home. You'll get four in a set.
4. A cat spoon that'll hang its paws over the side of your cup and give you a warm welcome now that you'll be downing more hot tea and coffee to sip your way through the fall. Isn't this spoon just PAW-fect?!
5. A loose-leaf tea subscription because what'll the autumn season always call for, my friends? Well, warm mugs of tea as you snuggle on the couch and binge-watch all the Halloweentowns (after Hocus Pocus!), OF COURSE.
6. A Crockpot to help you make savory hot meals WHILE proudly repping the football team solely responsible for your seasonal ESPN+ Hulu add-on. 😭🏈📺
7. A witches' brew mug to come in handy whenever you need a lil' extra magic to get through your day. When you finally take your first sip from this cutie, feel free to let out a witch's cackle because it's only appropriate.
8. Fall-themed Yankee Candles to make your home smell like apples, pumpkins, and all the autumn things you adore.
9. A ramen cooker bowl — yup, the one from Shark Tank — to use now that the season calls for warmer meals. It'll churn out perfect noodles in the microwave in under three minutes.
10. A Buttah Skin Rejuvenation Set to get you jump-started with a full skincare routine to ward off dry skin that usually tries to emerge when the fall season finally ~peels~ around the block.
11. A French press coffee maker so you can sip on your favorite joe but ALSO, it'll look super sophisticated sitting in your kitchen.
12. And! A handheld milk frother that'll give you perfect froth to top off your favorite coffee drinks.
14. A chunky cable-knit infinity scarf since your neck will need a little extra-cozy protection (and style!) this season.
15. A pack of Burt's Bees lip balm because we'll do lotsa things this fall (PSLs. Hocus Pocus viewings. You get me.) but one thing we shall NOT be doing is cracked, dry lips. You. This four-pack. Let's do this.
16. Boot-fix glue that'll make anyone think thrice about tossing out their favorite fall boots just because they look like they have talking lips. This glue will dry nearly instantly and won't expand when it hardens. The dried glue also won't fall apart due to extreme heat, cold, or moisture.
17. Pumpkin cheesecake coffee syrup since it's officially socially acceptable to indulge in the pumpkin spice fall frenzy. All you'll need is a few drops into your regular joe and boom — it'll be twice as nice. ☕️
18. Zella leggings to make a super-strong case for not wearing pants anymore, even when it's cold out. 👋🏿👖
19. OR Spanx faux-leather leggings so you can give the look of moto-chic pants without the discomfort.
20. A fruit-picker tool that's right on time for apple-picking season. This thing will turn your next family apple-picking trip into the coolest, most efficient one you've had. The tool's end is designed with gentle claws to pull the proper fruits down easily, plus a cushion at the bottom of the catching basket so you take home bruise-free picks!
21. A durable outdoor blanket to keep you warm on chilly fall days and nights so you can chillax in your yard or on your patio and keep cozy.
22. Thigh-high boots with 3.5-inch heels, which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high lewwwwk without the high-heel pain.
23. A Ninja grill air fryer for anyone who'll always want those grilled lines and most importantly, that smoky, grilled taste from summer barbecues — even when fall weather gets too chilly to be outside standing over an actual grill.
24. A classic fedora hat to upgrade your wardrobe, keep your head warm, and have a go-to for days when you don't feel like worrying about your hair.
25. A Radiate portable campfire (yes, from Shark Tank!) for when you need a quick warmup this fall while at the beach, in your yard, or out camping. And all it'll take is a single match!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.