26 Cool Things On Etsy You'll Prob Thank Yourself A Ton For Buying
And by cool, I do mean prepare-to-be-asked-where-you-got-that-a-bunch cool. 😜
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bundle of eucalyptus to hang from your showerhead for a lil' aromatherapy when the steam and water hits OR to just sit in a pretty vase anywhere around your space to catch their scent at random moments.
2. Whimsical tea bags because who needs regular tea when you can drink cool tea (or warm!) from a hummingbird or a cloud ☁️🍵?! Sigh, gotta love little luxuries.
4. A quick-install fruit and veggie hammock to let your fruit stylishly ~hang out~ in and help you save on counter space.
5. A portable canvas cup holder because yes, you'll def need to safely carry your Starbucks cup without risk of it spilling inside your very new tote because you were being very unrealistic about how well it would transport. (I may never forgive myself for that tbh but this exists now so it's a start 🥴😭.)
6. A Mickey Mouse dispenser top so you can wash your hands with the most legendary mouse there ever was. Why? Because it'll be magical and whimsical and fun — kinda like Disney World trips but loads cheaper.
8. Stunning handmade earrings so beautiful that you probs wanna prepare yourself to be ~all ears~ for the many compliments and inquiries about where you found 'em.
9. A reusable washable sponge that according to reviewers, you'll be able to actually put in the washing machine and keep around for a long, long time.
10. A hanging branch clothing rack — aka, a really stylish work-around for anyone dealing with minimal closet space.
11. Gorgeous velvet knot pillows to bring something different (and arguably, more beautiful) than the traditional squares to your couch or accent chair.
12. Dalmatian dot removable wallpaper to dress up boring walls with spots. And you can keep your paws off of innocent puppies to do it, which is really the most important part, right? RIGHT? 🧐
13. Ice cream spoons for ~shoveling~ the best Ben & Jerry's flavor into your face. (And for the record, it's def Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.)
14. A handmade ceramic ring dish to make the pile of jewelry chilling on your dresser appear less messy and lowkey bring some greenery to your space that won't require water or sunlight.
15. Or, a personalized jewelry stand that'll turn it all into one pretty AND organized boutique-style display.
16. An egg white separator to hold up to four egg yolks at a time. Plus, it'll help you (and me!) out with actually cracking an egg right on the first try.
17. A very beautiful incense holder you'll love if you're now on the incense ~wave~ and burning 'em down back to back.
18. Macrame wall art to bring some textured personality to your walls instead of the typical wall art print.
19. A T-shirt roll holder for folks with a ton of T-shirts who HATE folding. Get this to let the good times (and tees) roll!
20. A vintage camper birdhouse to give your winged friends a very, very dope experience when they come over. An Airbnb for birds, of sorts.
21. DIY cocktail (or mocktail!) kits for days when you miss the magic of an expertly crafted drink but NOT the arm work it takes to flag down a mixologist wrapped in conversation with boobs and red lipstick at the other end of the bar. Try the classics OR unique cocktails like Berry Lavender Lemonade. 😋
22. A super-luxe wooden dog house so nice-looking, you'll maybe wanna crawl in there yourself to glamp out. Only the best for your fur baby (and technically, you from time to time).
24. A contemporary wire sculpture because ~face it~ — less is more is your aesthetic, and this thing is perfect.
25. A light-up Pokémon terrarium — home to a Charmander that's obviously gotta catch some ZZZs. It's ridiculously cute and this'll be one pocket monster you'll gladly never, ever have to let out for battle.
26. And finally, a vintage suitcase shelf that'll ~trip~ you out in the best way every time you walk into the room it's mounted on.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.