26 Things On Etsy The BuzzFeed Shopping Team Actually Bought And Loved
We're a pretty big crew that proudly shops small. 🤑🤗
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A witchy graphic tee to snag in time for spooky season (esp if you're with the spooky shenanigans year-round, in ~witch~ case, you'll need three because there's always power in that, no? 🧙🏿♀️🖤)
2. A box-top sewing pattern so you can turn downtime into a brand-new sweatshirt to cozy up in this fall. Look at you being creative!
3. A French butter crock so there'll always be fresh, softened butter avail at your place — plus one simple yet beautiful pottery design added to your kitchen decor. Bagels are about to hit different in the mornings, friends! 🥯😋
4. A gothic-style initial necklace you can add to your ever-growing collection of minimalist yet statement-making jewelry. Express yo'self with a lil' bling, baby!
5. Or a coin necklace if you're not into initials but very much into pieces with a lil' history behind them.
6. A pretty Te Fiti art print for anyone who's like me and thinks Te Fiti's story is HIGH-KEY one of the most endearing things about the Moana film.
7. An oversized tee inspired by Taylor Swift's "Folklore" album so all you die-hard Swifties who love the singer can literally say it with your chest. [Btw, there are actually SEVERAL Swifties on our team who own this tee proudly. We're just showing you Emma rn.]
9. A personalized pillbox for your nightstand to organize your pills in something that won't scream, "THIS IS A PILLBOX WITH ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NO STYLE WHATSOEVER." Cuz why not?
10. Annnnd haunted piano pants because even if you're not wearing a Halloween costume this year, your spooky season lewks will still ~B major~. 🧙🏿♀️🎹👻
13. A jar of whipped shower icing that'll upgrade your shower experience and have you feeling like a clean, sweet treat afterward.
15. A customizable bookplate and ink stamp to give your collection of books an authentic (and quite elegant!) library feel. (And a perf reminder for folks who like to keep borrowed things far too long.)
16. Art Prints that'll bring soft images with a mix of bold and neutral colors into your home and make it feel more, ya know, YOU. ☀️
17. Safety pin earrings – they'll look off-the-desk real without you risking a lobe infection. Nothing but ear-safe gilded edginess, my love.
18. Mulberry silk scrunchies so chic and elegant, you'll want 'em on your wrist even when they're not in your hair.
19. An adorable custom velvet collar engraved with your fur baby's name and your phone number in case your cat heads out on the town one day and folks need to call you.
20. A car air freshener to have your car smelling as divine as your fave, Harry Styles — and make him forever a passenger in your ride.
21. A beaded face mask chain so you can stylishly admit to the world just how often you lose your mask — and prevent that from happening any longer.
23. A Princess Diana embroidered sweatshirt of the late and forever loved royal in THE revenge dress that I guarantee you'll never, ever wanna take off. (But, ya know, please do take it off sometimes because: wash day.)
24. A cheeky candle that'll let all your guests know egg-zactly what time your social battery runs out.
25. A handmade Bali wood lamp – it'll look as cool and interesting during the daytime when it's off as it does when it adds a glow to a dark room.
26. A T-shirt roll holder to keep tops organized annnnd show off your collection of very cool graphic tees. Get this to let the good times (and tees) roll!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.