29 Cool Things From Small Businesses You’ll Def Wanna Run To TikTok About
Taking all 29, please and thx. 🥰 😻
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pick 'n' peel stone that might help channel nervous energy and curb your anxiety according to the folks on TikTok who use it. Now, you can go on there and put your own two cents' in about it.
2. A fun beret hat for a bold accessorizer (not a word! so!) looking to bring a lil' more fun to fashion TikTok.
3. A pack of B Condoms so you may enjoy top-tier sex (read: safe, fun, and consensual!) with protection that's odorless, all-natural, and created by a business dedicated to giving back to causes you'll wanna tell all of TikTok more about.
4. A luxe comfy hoodie with a built-in sleep mask that'll have you professing your love and pure refusal to wear ANY other hoodie to the airport.
5. Afro picks to boost volume for those beautiful curls, kinks, and coils while looking like a piece of art thanks to its vibrant prints.
6. A watermelon probiotic underarm toner — aka a ~shower in a bottle~ for your pits, according to the creators. It's supposed to give you a quick refresh and make that deo last a lil' longer. Mmhmm, someone alert skincare TikTok and The Kutchers.
7. Super Happy Pots sure to bring a literal bucket o' fun to your space and loads of smiles on the feed. You could use it as a catchall pot, a planter, or for any other specific organization needs you have.
The pots/baskets are made with cotton rope and colorful wool embellishments by creator April Funstrom for her family-run shop, Funderlying Details. Funstrom started making her colorful pots during the pandemic as a creative outlet and has chosen to share the, well, FUN! She makes 'em and her husband ships 'em out! Peep this blurb from Funstrom ahead:
"One thing that I really love about these fun Spheres of Awesomeness is their ability to bring a spark of joy into any room. My inspiration was to use these for a small craft project but I fell in love with their texture and how they remind me of childhood, digging your hands in a fresh pile of crayons, or a clump of sequins; it's just fun. I’m obsessed with felt as a medium and I hope you all are able to find as much enjoyment from them as I have!" —April Funstrom
8. A box of vegan holiday cookies to treat yourself to some ooey-gooey delicousness and let your followers live vicariously through your taste buds when you post 'em. Non-vegans, welcomed btw. Trust ME.
9. A snuggly fleece jacket with details designed so people in chemotherapy feel much comfier. It's got specially located zipper openings to allow universal access to ports, PICC lines, or forearms by clinical staff without having to disrobe in a cold office (esp in the thick of winter).
10. A portable canvas cup holder that'll be like a personal tote bag for your latte. Will you reach peak bougie with it? Yes. But you deserve this lil' luxury.
11. And! A similar wine tote bag you'll love if a) You're the resident wine supplier in your group and 2) The "if you love wine, then you'll love this" posts are the ones you end up clicking on most often.
12. Super pretty Freed'm silky braiding hair — so you can drop the mic on braid TikTok with Tae Money's "The Assignment" record blasting in the back.
13. Dry Ice setting spray that'll basically ~freeze~ your makeup in place to ensure you serve FACE the whole time you're wearing it. Def gonna call for a "four hours later" TikTok, babe. Share the wealth.
14. Herbal-infused pads (with mint, lavender, and aloe!) that'll prob have you posting how you weren't even looking for love but you're so glad you found it. Mint?! Down there?! Yea, don't knock it 'til ya tried it.
15. Adorable planters to show your fellow online plant parent community just how good you've got your green babies living.
16. Or?! A plant hanger to give your plants an abundance of light. And since more light = more growth? You'll also have plentyyyy to document and update your feed on.
17. A colorful yin yang candle that's literally so friggin' cute and a perf way to visually symbolize all the peace, harmony, and synergy you want in your home. (Spoiler Alert: Yes, your TikTok fam will be saying these 100% pass the vibe check.)
18. Colorful coasters that'll boast the likeness of your favorite feminist icons and words from them to get you and the folks on your feed feeling fired up and inspired.
You'll have the option to pick four of the following icons: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Elizabeth Warren, Gloria Steinem, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Maya Angelou (my queen! 👑), Michelle Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Stacey Abrams. Always guess what?!! The shop, Get Arched, that creates these ALSO MAKES WOODEN BOOKENDS IN THESE SAME STYLES. Get into it, baby!
The Get Arched shop is a small business founded by two sisters, Kristen and Lindsey Archer, who make handmade books and other cool goods meant to empower women. I may or may not have decided to elope with everything in their entire store. And before you call me strange, yes, it was DEFINITELY love at first sight and I am no longer responsible for my wallet's actions.
Promising review: "Words can not express how much I love my coasters! 10/10 would recommend. Will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" —Taylor
19. A pretty cat tree to give your kitty some flower power to perch on and join the ranks of the TikTok cat owners with trees that rival all their other home decor. (Pro-tip: Pleasssse search "cat tree" on TikTok. Everything is SO purrr-ty. 😻)
This stunning cat tree was designed by KBS Pets — a pets brand in Los Angeles, California that handmakes them with real tree branches. They're meant to bring a modern decor look to your space but they're prob also going to bring tons of curious folks into your inbox. Ready the link!
Promising review: "This cat floral tree is not only pretty, but it is very easy to put together. Very sturdy! My Misty thinks the flower petals are the perfect place to nap. Love it!" —Helen Smith
20. Wall decals to bring literal sunshine into a room 24/7 and serve as a bright backdrop for your cute skits and TikTok TED talks.
They're from a very cool small business called Kenna Sato Designs run by the founder and graphic artist, McKenna Sato! The shop features a ton of really great wall decal options perfect for decorating your space with the feel-goods — including a half-sun version of these decals, rainbows, and golden palm trees.
21. A wallet that'll be a mini version of the literary oldie-but-goodie you fell in love with during high school English lit. From Alice in Wonderland to Little Women, your fave's def there. Plus, they'll fit all your money, IDs, and credit cards.
22. A crochet kit you can use to create the most adorable lil' dinosaur and remind your TikTok friends about the time when we were writing "Rawr" all over the 'net for no reason other than millennial randomness. (And have no fear newbies. This kit's for beginners.)
23. A handwriting bracelet so special words scribbled on sweet notes, cards, and your heart can also jingle and sparkle around your wrist. Posting it and tagging the one who inspired it is a must 😍.
24. S thing earrings! Oh, you know you remember the S thing, and everyone in your friend group will remember all the time y'all once spent drawing it too.
25. A personalized star chart book with 70 pages full of every single thing the stars have to say about your sign. TikTok is going WILD over this. Now, you'll see what the fuss is all about and report back about what it's really giving.
26. Body normative candles to give your place a lovely splash of color and self-affirming body positivity.
27. A eucalyptus and lavender bath pouch to gift yourself a lil' aromatherapy that'll assist with relieving stress and even congestion. The stuff of self-care TikTok's dreams. Get in on the fun and tell somebody to tell somebody that self-care matters!
28. A wall print to ensure that fine art — and by fine art, we do mean Cardi B's "WAP" — will operate as one hilarious conversation piece in your home and when you post vids with it chilling in the background.
29. A Mickey Mouse dispenser top your fellow Disney-lovin' friends won't stop gushing about the moment you share the pic!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.