23 Cool Games You May Want If You're Over The Ones At Your House
Just when you thought game nights had lost their magic. 💫🥏🏀💰
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Jumbo playing cards in case you'll always appreciate a good game at the house but wanna go a lil' bigger with your hand this time around.
3. And giant UNO cards — because c'mon, Uno will always be the ~one~ (get it? uno? one? 😂 ). Now, you'll have a jumbo version.
4. An Escape Room game that'll bring the fun of those trendy mystery game rooms straight to a tabletop in your house. It'll come with three scenarios (The Dentist, Secret Agent, and Space Station) at varying levels of difficulty.
6. The Spontuneous game that requires one player to choose a word while the others think of a song with that word in the lyrics. Note: You do not have to have the voice of an angel. In fact, it'll make for a much funnier night if you sound as terrible as possible.
7. Rhyme Antics — so you can flex your word nerd muscles as you come up with ones that rhyme with the main word on each card — all set to a timer of course. As you rap, you'll get points for each word you use that's on the list of rhyming words also on the card. This game'll force the thinking caps on *and* you'll also get to be a rap superstar for the night. 🎤
8. The Black Card Revoked game with Black culture-centric question cards. You'll get a mix of majority rules and trivia questions — all of which will spark some pretty fun conversations throughout the game.
10. A Buzzed card drinking game for the 21 and up crew that'll probably have everyone tipsy by the end of its deck. It comes with cards that read, "Everyone must take a sip of their drink without using their hands" and "challenge another player to a thumb war. The loser drinks."
11. The Scrabble board game in case crossword puzzles and word searches aren't cutting it anymore for you word nerds and you'd like some competition.
12. The Brilliant or BS card game that'll have you questioning your judgment, your friends' and fam's knowledge, and maybe doing a lil' bit of lying 🥴😂. This'll def put a spin on game time if your squad is into trivia.
14. Monopoly: Ultimate Banking Edition that'll be a MAJOR upgrade to the seemingly neverending board game you played growing up. This one'll be a completely *cashless* operation with updated game rules to make it more fast-paced, competitive, and interesting. 💰🤑🚂
16. The Floor Is Lava will be the childhood imaginary game you played come to life! Players will spin the color wheel and jump to coordinating "safety stones" to avoid that sweltering hot lava.
17. Jumbo Lotería — which'll basically be the Spanish-language version of the bingo game. You could play for money, fun, for shots, or whatever you all decide.
18. OR Loteria COVID-19 version that'll have you searching for stuff like "La Corona" or "La Botella" (for a bottle of hand sanitizer).
19. A giant Connect Four for your household will def be a fun choice if the family needs a lil' extra game time to ~connect~ with each other over lighthearted fun.
20. An inflatable bowling game so kids can work on getting their strikes without potentially destroying the house. It can also be played outside in the yard for even more physical activity.
21. A bucketball game if you're bored with traditional beer pong and want to ~toss~ it to the side for a bit. This version basically has the same rules but it's much larger and will be best played out in the yard, on the beach, or in a pool. 🌊🏖️
22. A portable pool table so taking a trip to the pool hall this summer will be as easy as walking to a room in your house.
23. A pool basketball and hoop set so the family can shoot buckets while keeping cool in the pool. No more challenges with paper balls and trash bins, ok?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.