25 Comfy, Breathable Pieces That May Help You Beat The Heat
Here's to the comfiest, least sweaty summer possible 💦🙅♀️
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A pretty lightweight tank top to stock up on in a ton of colors so you'll have a good selection of flowy tops that'll keep you cool and cute in warm weather.
2. A very gorgeous crop top and skirt set that'll basically come with an OOTD post requirement for your Insta.
3. A versatile tank top with a slightly more polished design (keyhole in the back + light pleats at the neckline 😘). Plus, the below-the-waist hemline will offer a bit more coverage than the typical tank without you having to compromise on your need to keep cool since you'll still be sleeveless.
4. Lightweight joggers – with pockets, baby! — that'll be a cool, comfy pick for kicking your feet up while at home or running errands. They're also mostly made of cotton so they'll be breathable in the high temps. No weird leg sweat.
5. Some 100% cotton undies for days when the weather is ~unbearably~ hot and you know your nether region will need extra ventilation. Basically, these'll be something like an AC for your booty.
6. OR! Moisture-wicking thongs so you'll avoid that slow, uncomfy sweat trail down your buttcrack. Listen, your bum DESERVES.
7. Wide-fit espadrilles with a breathable, crocheted design that looks pretty and your feet won't sweat themselves out in.
8. High-waist workout shorts to help you achieve your fitness (or lounging 🙋🏿♀️😋!) goals in something stretchy and comfortable this summer ~or~ to wear underneath your dresses if you hate wearing slips. They've got the moisture-wicking fabric and have a pocket for safely storing your phone.
9. Super wide-leg trousers because when you do wear pants this summer, the least you could do for your legs is make sure they're nice and billowy so they'll always catch a nice breeze as you walk.
10. And a pleated maxi dress — speaking of flowy, pretty things — with an exposed back and spaghetti straps so you skip out on the extra fabric and the only thing that'll be super hot is how you look in this beautiful design.
11. Bamboo ankle socks that'll be pretty much anti-summer heat thanks to their AirmeshVenting technology design.
12. A cotton wrap dress you could chill around the house in and head out to run errands looking relaxed yet put-together.
13. Waterproof Birkenstock slides that'll fulfill those Instagram-worthy street style goals this season — minus the sweaty foot situation that would come from socks and sneakers.
14. A wireless cooling bra designed for those with a larger bust area to help the ta-tas say "ta ta" to unwanted underboob sweat.
15. And! A front closure cooling bra that you can put on easily without having to do the snap-and-twist-around method. It'll also treat you to chill FX lining in the cups for cooling. That's right! You'll knock out boob sweat ~and~ the extra work it takes to put on a bra that closes in the back.
16. A performance vest tank designed to move when you move during your fitness routine and to prevent you from getting too hot in the process.
17. Linen jogger pants so you can serve a summer vacation look even when you're just chilling in your living room, minus that vacation heat. 😅
18. Lightweight Allbirds' Tree Runners shoe that'll bring some sleekness to your athleisure looks while keeping your feet nice and airy.
19. A boho wrap-style dress with a summery floral print and breezy material that'll get you through the warmest season in style.
20. OR a stretchy faux-wrap dress in case you prefer to not actually have to adjust the fit at all. It'll be just as breezy but with an easy slip-on design. It's made of cotton with just a touch of spandex so you'll stay cool and enjoy lots of stretch.
21. Linen shorts you'll love slipping in and out of on hot days when you need lightweight clothes with good ventilation.
22. A plus-size V-neck shirt designed with Cooldri fabric to wick away moisture while you stick and move. Plus, it has 50+ UPF/UV protection to boot so you can beat the effects of the sun in two ways instead of one.
23. A versatile maxi dress (with pockets!) that you can wear no matter what your plans are for the day. It'll work with all kinds of shoes and outerwear styles, making it a perfect go-to dress.
24. Under Armour gym shorts made with ultra-cool HeatGear fabric to keep your skin's temperature regulated while you work up a sweat. The shorts also offer UPF 30 so they'll protect you from harmful UV rays.
25. Linen boxer shorts that are actually factually made of the same material as linen sheets. You'll get the same cooling, comfy experience you get when you're sleeping in bed and honestly, what even are clothes at "outside clothes" this point?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.