20 Cleaning Things For People Who Totally Despise Getting Their Hands Dirty
"Look ma, no hands. 👐🏿" —rapper Wale and now you with all these cleaning products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handled scrubber so you can clean and remove buildup and your fingers won't have to touch the part that pulls up the grime. The handle connects to the scrubber at the top and has an empty space between it and the sponge so you could easily hang it when you're done. A bonus? The scrubber is replaceable so you won't have to toss the whole thing when it wears out.
2. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty mess that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly ~and~ you won't have to use your hands to clean them or the machine manually.
3. Cleaning packets that'll only require you to stick the packet into your garbage disposal and turn it on. The packet will eliminate the odor it can get from all the food it knocks down for you — without any failed attempts at squeezing your hand down into the abyss with a sponge.
4. Green Gobbler drain clog dissolver to unclog your pipes and liquefy built-up hair in mere minutes. This'll be the jam if you're creeped out by the mere idea of touching a Flexisnake and pulling up gunk.
5. An extendable, angular shower scrubber that'll help you hit every spot in your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast.
6. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the cooties away from your tub so you won't be on icky mildew duty every other week. Basically, it'll be a nearly invisible helping hand for keeping your bathroom clean.
7. A hair-removing glove so you can sweep through your pet's coat and everywhere in your home with ease to remove all the excess hair — without getting any of the dander, dust, and excess hair on your actual hands.
8. A pumice cleaning stone to get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. It'll almost look like you bought yourself a new home but nah, just this super affordable thing. (Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.)
9. AND — vegan disinfectant toilet tablets that'll remove the germs and buildup from your toilet bowl faster than you can say, "Ooh, these smell good" – and they do smell good. 🚽👃🏿
10. A FURemover squeegee broom to prevent pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) from piling up in your carpet. While a shedding pet is the focus, the squeegee design will even work with getting up water, dirt, and dust so you can give a ton of things around you a hands-free clean.
11. A grill scraper set with everything you'll need to make the grill snap back every time you barbecue without you getting all that black nasty stuff on your hands and underneath your fingernails.
12. A diamond cleaning pen to remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it twinkle and shine like the day you got it — minus the need to dip your fingers and cleaning rag in and out of cleaning solution.
13. Mildew- and grime-busting tablets so you can the clean washing machine out without having to stick your hands — and in some cases, the whole top half of your body — in there. It'll also get down into the tiny places of your machine where your hands can't reach for a super deep clean.
14. Drill brush attachments to remove grit and grime dang near anywhere in your home including stoves, grills, bathroom tiles, tubs, sinks, showers, and way more.
15. A battery-powered scrubber with a super sturdy handle so you can get into even the smallest of nooks and crannies properly. Thanks to its oscillating bristles, there'll be no real wrist work involved, much less anything you need to do with those fingers.
16. A duster brush just for your blinds that'll def be a perfect pick if the thought of all the dust from your shutters makes you, well, ~shudder~. 😅
17. An oven cleaner kit with a handled brush so you deal with the toughest machine to clean in your house without your hands having to interact with any nasty food and grease buildup.
18. Scrubber silicone gloves so you can wash dishes more efficiently and you won't have to dip your hands in dirty dishwater over and over again — or let your skin touch dirty dishes at all.
19. And! regular gloves to assist you in cleaning up around the house even when you don't want to scrub. These are extra-long and have extra ridges at the top to keep the gloves adhered to arms so they don't slip off or get water trapped inside.
20. AND! Dish-cleaning spray to use with your handled scrubbers or gloves that'll help you do even less scrubbing thanks to its powerful instant foam.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.