22 Cleaning Products That Inspired Over 1,000 People To Leave A Five Star Review
"Clean up, clean up. Everybody, everywhere." —Barney and you after nabbing these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Mr. Clean Turbo Plunger and Bowl brush caddy set to save more space near your porcelain throne.
2. Laundry bags so all your delicates come back clean WITHOUT being destroyed by an aggressive wash cycle. Say it with me: "No 👏🏿 more 👏🏿 misshapen 👏🏿 bras 👏🏿!"
3. An extendable, angular shower scrubber to help you reach every square inch of your tub with no problem. I own this and it helps me clean my shower twice as fast. It won't take up too much space in your bathroom and it'll also be super easy for you to clean the scrubber part. This thing will come in handy for anyone but it's especially a good option for anyone who has neck and/or back pains that prevent them from reaching certain spots in their shower.
4. Glass-cleaning wipes that so many reviewers say will clear up your glasses, tech screens, camera lenses, and more without leaving behind residue.
5. Washing machine tablets to make laundry day a less irritating experience since they prevent mildew and mold from growing in your washer and reversing all the work you do to your clothes and linens. Buying an entirely new washer? Psssshh! That's for adult-adults and we'll be pushing that very sophisticated purchase back a bit.
6. Mold and mildew remover gel that'll keep those hard-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home — especially your bathroom — clear of buildup and germs.
7. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver to gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes! You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
8. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.
9. Pet stain remover that'll remove even spots that seem impossible to get out *and* the assaulting odors that can come along with them.
10. Wood polish and conditioner to make even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house look brand-spankin' new. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
12. A pet hair removal roller because it's time you started carrying your pet's love all over your heart and not all over your clothes, couch, car, bed, hopes, dreams, visions, etc. Ha! This roller will make everything hair-free with just a few swipes.
13. Bottle Bright tablets so you can stop feeling that little tug of doubt every time you sip from your favorite water bottle about whether or not you got ~every~ bit of nastiness out of it the last time you cleaned it. These tablets will remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left in water bottles and coffee tumblers. Sip in peace, peeps!
14. A FURemover squeegee broom to handle the pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) that's built up in your carpets and almost every other surface of your home (and car). While a shedding pet is the focus, it'll even work with cleaning up water, dirt, and dust.
15. A wine-stain remover so you don't have to freak out whenever a little vino spills onto your clothes, linens, or furniture. This should help you reverse the damage, ASAP.
16. A Conair fabric defuzzer to help you finally get those fuzzy, warm feelings back about your favorite sweatshirt or your old faithful couch.
17. Magic Eraser Sponges so marks and stains come completely off the surfaces in your home without you having to put in too much effort. Just wet it a little and watch it work!
18. A diamond cleaning stick to remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it twinkle and shine like the day you got it.
19. Oven cleaner that'll transform your stove into an actual clean space for you to cook your dinner in instead of the dirty dungeon it currently is 😬.
20. A microfiber mop and hands-free wringing bucket set so you can get your floors sparkling clean without burning out all the energy in your body and needing to pass out in bed afterward. The mop is designed to help you get into corners easily and wring it by just pressing your foot to a pedal on the bucket.
21. A septic-safe jetted tub system cleaner to clean the gunk out of backed-up tub jets so you can get back to having relaxing (and non-dirty 😬) bubble baths.
22. Drill brushes to remove grit and grime dang near anywhere in your home including stoves, grills, bathroom tiles, tubs, sinks, showers, and way more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.