Just 20 Candles Worth Buying If You Can Basically Never Have Enough
Really going through 'em these days, eh? Here, have some more. 🕯️🥰
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful candle gift set that you should treat yourself to since it'll bring great colors and vibes to your house. The scents included are rose, lavender, lemon, and Mediterranean fig. Once you've burned the wax out, you can recycle the pretty tin cans and use them as tiny storage containers for jewelry, candy, or whatever else.
2. A Pet House candle with scents to make you feel like you've stepped into a flower garden or just put on a pot of apple cider — anything but the typical pet odors that try to take over your home and assault your nose.
3. A candle that literally looks like a bowl of Froot Loops cereal — complete with the spoon sticking out of the "milk" (read: wax) — for all the Toucan Sams who'll cereal-ously appreciate smelling their go-to breakfast even when they aren't munching it.
4. A dessert soy candle set so the smell of wildberry cheesecake, caramel cookie crunch, and more can sweeten up your kitchen or wherever else your sweet tooth (or, er, sweet nose?) leads you.
5. Yankee Candles that come in so many fantastical scents you prob won't be able to just snag one. Want your home to forever smell like a Wedding Day (my mom has this one. translation = gardenias)? Or how about "A Calm And Quiet Place" (jasmine)? Your ~wick~ is my command!
6. A long-lasting soy candle with a very minimal design that'll blend well with the decor of whatever room.
7. A flameless LED candle set to get that by-the-candlelight feel ~without~ the threat of burning your house down since these flames are 100% remote-controlled and battery-operated. Each candle is made of real wax and has a flickering setting so the "flame" will move like a real candle.
8. A Capri Blue Volcano candle that'll give you 35 hours of burn time and a sugared citrus scent that'll make you feel like you've officially clocked out for a vacay. 🌴 🍊🍋
9. A Mrs. Meyers geranium soy candle made with a lead-free candle wick that'll burn up to 25 hours long.
10. A Homesick candle designed to release a relaxing smell reminiscent of any state you choose so you'll be reminded of the place you miss and love the most.
11. A WoodWick Trilogy candle for the people who stan options so you'll get three scents in one jar. It also has a wooden wick that'll make a crackling sound as it burns so you can create that fireside experience.
12. A Burn Book candle that'll smell like "baby prostitute" and "pink Wednesdays," if those things had a scent. It'll also burn for about 50 hours.
13. A candle-making kit so you can use the crafting process to relax and then light 'em up around your house to relax some more. This seashell kit is especially cool if you're missing the beach these days and want a few reminders around your space. 🕯️🏖️🌊
14. A PyroPet melting cat that'll start off as a very ~purr~ty cat candle but when the wax melts away? All that'll be left will be an eerie but very cool metal skeleton of the once-alive kitty cat.
15. A soy candle designed to encourage an essential worker to take a moment after a long day of tending to others, light a candle, and exhale.
16. A 2-in-1 body lotion candle that — YES, SKINCARE LOVERS — so you can light it to set the vibes and when it's melted, it'll be a warm body lotion that you can moisturize with during your skincare routine.
17. A Hocus Pocus version for anyone who isn't afraid to light the black candle. And listen, whatever goes down after that is between you and the Sanderson Sisters so leave me out of it, OK? 🧙🏽♀️🧹🙅🏿♀️🤣
18. A Bath & Body Works candle designed to provide aromatherapy and help relieve stress through the smell of eucalyptus and spearmint.
19. A pluggable wax warmer that's ~kinda-sorta~ like a candle but not... really? All you'll need to do is plug it into an outlet, set a wax cube on it (like a teensy, weensy square candle without a wick), let it melt, and enjoy the aroma. It's a candle experience but without the candle and if you're a candle lover, you're prob gonna love this.
20. A Pink Magnolia candle to fill up your room with a light floral scent comprised of jasmine, magnolia, and currant. Plus, it'll add some color to your space! You'll get up to 50 hours of burn time which I can totally vouch for since I'm literally burning one that's been lasting for days as I type this.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.