Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. Open-toe velvet slippers you'll have no problem wearing around the house this summer since they'll give your little wigglies some extra wiggle room and air.
2. Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers that'll keep your feet feeling fresh, dry, and like they're literally walking on clouds.
3. Women's Sanuk slip-ons with a footbed featuring an antimicrobial additive that'll reduce odor-causing bacteria that sweaty feet can cause.
5. Unisex slippers designed with a cotton waffle knit meant to keep your feet comfy and let air in for anyone who needs the breathability but hates an open-toe design.
6. Adidas slides so your feet can still get the ventilation they need even as you fulfill all your athleisure style aspirations.
7. Linen style slip-ons with an open-toe design and a material mix of cotton and linen that'll be a smart selection for anyone who's prone to getting sweaty feet.
8. Lightweight Allbirds' Tree Dashers running shoes that'll bring some sleekness to your athleisure looks while keeping your feet nice and airy.
10. A flat sandal that gives your feet a rustic, outdoor look while also making sure that your piggies can breathe.
11. Airy slip-on sneakers with a lightweight mesh top and a moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet away from their usual sweat threshold.
12. A leather sandal with criss cross straps and an open design that's stylish and breathable for your piggies.
13. Converse high top sneakers for some timeless style (and gloriously breathable canvas fabric). You'll feel cool in more ways than one in a pair of these classic kicks!
14. Breathable, sweat-wicking sneakers that'll look ~and~ feel cool on your feet — literally. I'll go ahead and ~air~ out the sweat-fighting secret: It's digital knit material.
15. Toms slip-ons with breathable canvas in tons of colors and designs to comfortably wear all day and reliably keep your feet from sweating (and match everything in your wardrobe, BTW).
Promising review: "Lightweight, breathable, and supportive. I love these shoes! They were snug at first as is expected with this brand. After wearing them for an hour they stretched comfortably around my strange duck feet and the insole began to conform while offering amazing support for such a simple slip on. Did I mention I love them?" –Janette Wilkins
Get them from Amazon for $39.38+ (available in sizes 5–14 and in a wide variety of colors and designs).
16. A pair of foam-soled slides in a super sleek silhouette that'll be your go-to for lounging around the house or running out in the a.m. for your morning cup of Joe (to bring back to your house and continue lounging).
Promising review: "These are veryyyy comfortable. I have back problems, Multiple Sclerosis, and walking issues. I can't ever find shoes that feel like my feet aren't saying 'Why are you doing this to me?' With these lil cuties 😍 I am over the moon and so are my feet. I wear them all around the house, shopping excursions and basically as slippers. Buy them, your feet will thank you for it." —Karla N La Bella
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes 5–12 and 30 colors).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.