We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. An ankle-strap wedge sandal that's functional and stylish enough to keep your toes cool. The shoes come in seven colors.
2. Under Armour sneakers designed with breathable mesh holes to create constant airflow AND to help keep your feet comfortable during those long runs.
3. Running sneakers with a double mesh upper portion AND lining meaning to allow plenty of air in and out so your feet stay as cool as possible when you're meeting those workout goals.
4. Open-toe velvet slippers you'll have no problem wearing around the house this summer since they'll give your little wigglies some extra wiggle room and air.
5. Breathable, lightweight machine-washable flats made with recycled fibers and a 3D knitted upper so you can sweat in these as much as you like and then toss 'em in the washing machine so they'll bounce right back.
6. Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers that'll keep your feet feeling fresh, dry, and like they're literally walking on clouds.
7. Women's Sanuk slip-ons with a footbed featuring an antimicrobial additive that'll reduce odor-causing bacteria that sweaty feet can cause.
8. Sketcher's espadrilles in an array of no-fuss neutrals, ideal for any and all of your summer festivities.
9. Unisex slippers designed with a cotton waffle knit meant to keep your feet comfy and let air in for anyone who needs the breathability but hates an open-toe design.
10. Adidas slides so your feet can still get the ventilation they need even as you fulfill all your athleisure style aspirations.
11. Linen style slip-ons with an open-toe design and a material mix of cotton and linen that'll be a smart selection for anyone who's prone to getting sweaty feet.
12. A pair of Classic Crocs since they'll come with an open back AND holes punctured into the top to let air in and keep the sweat and heat out.
13. Lightweight Allbirds' Tree Dashers running shoes that'll bring some sleekness to your athleisure looks while keeping your feet nice and airy.
15. Or, slightly fancier sandals glitzed with gold chains across the top of your ankle so your feet will still shine like a diamond while also providing an airy, comfortable feel to any outfit.
16. A flat sandal that gives your feet a rustic, outdoor look while also making sure that your piggies can breathe.
17. An open-toe flip flop sandal, because maybe you don't want to tie up a sneaker, but instead prefer to slip on something even more comfortable.
18. A shiny faux leather sandal that is sure to dress up a casual outfit yet fit right at home when you're in sweats and running to pick up your takeout.
19. Waterproof Birkenstock slides that'll fulfill those Instagram-worthy street style goals this season — minus the sweaty foot situation that would come from socks and sneakers.
20. Airy slip-on sneakers with a lightweight mesh top and a moisture-wicking lining to keep your feet away from their usual sweat threshold.
21. A leather sandal with criss cross straps and an open design that's stylish and breathable for your piggies.
22. Gorgeous clogs from Free People with cutout openings so your feet can get some air without socks. Also comes equipped with a lined sole and an adjustable strap for optimal comfort.
23. Converse high top sneakers for some timeless style (and gloriously breathable canvas fabric). You'll feel cool in more ways than one in a pair of these classic kicks!
24. Breathable, sweat-wicking sneakers that'll look ~and~ feel cool on your feet — literally. I'll go ahead and ~air~ out the sweat-fighting secret: It's digital knit material.
25. Toms slip-ons with breathable canvas in tons of colors and designs to comfortably wear all day and reliably keep your feet from sweating (and match everything in your wardrobe, BTW).
Promising review: "Lightweight, breathable, and supportive. I love these shoes! They were snug at first as is expected with this brand. After wearing them for an hour they stretched comfortably around my strange duck feet and the insole began to conform while offering amazing support for such a simple slip on. Did I mention I love them?" –Janette Wilkins
Get them from Amazon for $18.22+ (available in sizes 5–14 and in a wide variety of colors and designs).
26. Kama Sneakers from Vivaia made from recycled, airy, and antimicrobial materials, but the perks don't stop there. These little numbers also have anti-slip outsoles and an eco-friendly deodorizing insole which translates to: if you have sweaty feet YOU NEED THESE SHOES.
Promising review: "So glad I finally bought a pair of these. These are excellent quality and exactly as shown in the picture. Now I’ve had them one week and they fit perfect they definitely are way more comfortable than when I first tried them on! It’s like they adjust to the shape of your foot." –Vivaia Customer
Get them from Vivaia for $109 (available in sizes 5–9 and four styles).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.