20 Breathable Shoes For People With Sweaty Feet
Ready to give foot sweat its ~walking~ papers? 👟💦😅
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. Wide-fit espadrilles with a crocheted design that looks pretty but also provides a vent of sorts so your feet won't sweat themselves out.
2. Under Armour sneakers designed with breathable mesh holes to create constant airflow AND to help keep your feet comfortable during those long runs.
3. Running sneakers with a double mesh upper portion AND lining meaning to allow plenty of air in and out so your feet stay as cool as possible when you're meeting those workout goals.
4. Open-toe velvet slippers you'll have no problem wearing around the house this summer since they'll give your little wigglies some extra wiggle room and air.
5. Breathable, lightweight machine-washable flats made with recycled fibers and a 3D knitted upper so you can sweat in these as much as you like and then toss 'em in the washing machine so they'll bounce right back.
6. Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers that'll keep your feet feeling fresh, dry, and like they're literally walking on clouds.
7. Women's Sanuk slip-ons with a footbed featuring an antimicrobial additive that'll reduce odor-causing bacteria that sweaty feet can cause.
8. House slippers designed with a waffle knit meant to keep your feet comfy and let air in for anyone who needs the breathability but hates an open-toe design.
9. Suede sneakers that are basically a cross between a sneaker and a hiking boot for a shoe that will take you that extra mile without feeling like you are being weighed down.
10. Adidas slides so your feet can still get the ventilation they need even as you fulfill all your athleisure style aspirations.
11. Linen style slip-ons with an open-toe design and a material mix of cotton and linen that'll be a smart selection for anyone who's prone to getting sweaty feet.
12. Classic Crocs since they'll come with an open back AND holes punctured into the top to let air in and keep the sweat and heat out.
13. Lightweight Allbirds' Tree Runners shoe that'll bring some sleekness to your athleisure looks while keeping your feet nice and airy.
15. Or, slightly fancier sandals glitzed with crystals across the top so your feet will still shine like a diamond while also providing an airy, comfortable feel to any outfit.
16. A shiny faux leather sandal that is sure to dress up a casual outfit yet fit right at home when you're in sweats and running to pick up your takeout.
17. Waterproof Birkenstock slides that'll fulfill those Instagram-worthy street style goals this season — minus the sweaty foot situation that would come from socks and sneakers.
18. A leather sandal with criss cross straps and an open design that's stylish and breathable for your piggies.
19. Luxe black leather slides made with a footbed covered in black neoprene for breathability and moisture-wicking that'll keep feet comfortable and dry. They're also designed with a top portion that comes up closer to the ankle so they won't flop off. These'll be perfect for anyone who likes the idea of easy slides that free their toes but doesn't like walking out of backless shoes.
20. Breathable, sweat-wicking sneakers that'll look ~and~ feel cool on your feet — literally. I'll go ahead and ~air~ out the sweat-fighting secret: It's digital knit material.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.