27 Things You May Love If Every Day Is 4/20 In Your World
Going ~up~ on a Tuesday (and every day, tbh). 😎
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral moon stash jar that reviewers love for how simple and pretty it is and how well it contains the scent.
2. A three-part Death Star grinder that'll serve two of your favorite things: Star Wars and perfectly broken-down bud.
3. A scented soy candle for setting the vibes in your space when it's time for a wind-down smoke sesh. And depending on the grade you're enjoying — the smoke will smell pretty beautiful mixed in with the perfect candle fragrance.
4. A smell-proof stash bag made of activated carbon and bamboo charcoal to eliminate odor and help you help everyone else mind their business. 😘
5. A customizable wood rolling tray because there'll always be a blunt with your name on it calling you back at the house. Now, your tray will too. You deserve!
6. A portable LED hookah so you can add a slight rave vibe to your experience without your brain thumping its way through your face and sweaty people to wade through.
7. A handcrafted resin water pipe that'll basically be a visual representation of how beautiful you'll feel after using it. 😎🌸
8. A glitter resin ashtray to keep your furniture safe, collect your roaches, and bring a lil' character to your home decor.
9. OR, a chic hexagonal ashtray for anyone with a minimalist aesthetic. It's handmade with cement and has feet on the bottom to prevent furniture scratches.
10. A colorful glass jar to store your edibles right where they belong which, duh, is wherever you want 'em!
11. A case of pre-rolled RAW papers for folks who don't actually find peace in the roll-up portion of the process (or, admit it: Never really mastered it) and wanna get straight to business. I feel you baby.
12. Or? Handcrafted floral pre-rolled cones to give a smoke sesh a fancy-schmancy touch. These babies will burn slow and send the scent of roses wafting through the air with the smoke. Already smell 'em burning? SAME. 🌹👃🏿🌬️
13. A trichome tracker so you can take things up a notch from merely weighing your baggie to make sure you weren't ripped off. This lil' gadget will help you see if you're getting bud worth anything by revealing the amber-colored resin from trichomes — which indicates whether a plant is matured or not.
14. A Dragon Ball Z rolling tray set for any smoker who grew up engaging in heated Goku v. Vegeta debates or pretending to go Super Saiyan on the playground. You know you want this about as bad as you wanted to get all seven dragon balls so treat yo' self!
15. A door sign perfect for indulgers of good weed, The Office, and smoking good weed while re-watching The Office.
16. A hangover hemp patch for smokers who prefer to light and pour up on occasion. This'll get you through the morning after with a lil' more ease, baby. 😘
17. A hydrating hemp mask since you probs (OK, hopefully) roll one or indulge in an edible ahead of your self-care routine. Double up on the benefits of the marijuana leaf while you're at it with a face-mask-n-chill sesh.
19. A beautiful wooden stash box with the word "self-care" engraved on the top and honestly? APPROPRIATE.
20. A comfy tee to get some things off your chest (by wearing 'em across your chest) about marijuana use and the legal system.
21. Marijuana leaf cookie cutters to make weed-themed brownies, cookies, or brookies (whatever you've got the taste or the munchies for). THC or no THC? That's up to you, love.
22. A vape pen holder because you've bought (and lost) enough vapes to pay for clossssse to a pound and you know it. This'll help you hold on to your current one a little while longer.
23. A smoker's bundle filled with goodies because you'll always need and deserve this so why not? It'll come with literally everything but the weed which is awesome and a bummer simultaneously...? LOL, you get me.
24. OR! Get a whole monthly stoner subscription box. It's perf for folks who actually do enjoy breaking from their typical routine and go-to items.
25. An ice cream cone silicone pipe that'll be WAY TOO DANG PERFECT if your fave strain is — you guessed it — ice cream. 🍦🥰 (But I mean, put whatever you want in it, ofc.)
26. A colorful blunt-rolling cradle that's jusssst gorgeous enough to hopefully make you stop using event cards, business cards, and whatever else you can get your hands on to prep your weed for sliding into the blunt with ease.
27. And finally, a weed fund jar that's honestly just a super cute way to keep your coins together. I don't recommend you actually dump pennies and quarters on the person you buy your weed from but hey, they just want money at the end of the day, right? 🤷🏿♀️
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.