We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A scalp massager to get that blood circulating and break down buildup — both of which contribute to hair growth.
2. A flat iron that way too many reviewers praised for getting their hair laid and slayed with just ONE pass so you aren't wasting time and precious arm muscles going over the same lock of hair. It'll also come with a style guide, a one-year warranty, and a bonus travel-size argan oil leave-in hair treatment.
3. Makeup headbands to hold your hair back while you beat your face or do your skincare routine so you don't waste time fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get product out of your tresses.
4. Satin pillowcases that'll zhuzh up your bedroom decor by day and help minimize hair breakage and dryness as you sleep on it by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing grab? Hehehe.
5. The CreaClip set (yup, from Shark Tank!) to give yourself an even haircut or trim so you can stop paying ungodly amounts at the salon. The CreaClip will help you measure a straight, sharp line so you can work your scissors confidently.
6. A Bunzee Band with an adjustable length, so the kinky and curly-haired crew can pull off their pretty puffs with no stress on your precious edges, no tension-headaches, and no breakage.
7. A silicone mat to sit your hot hair tools on so you don't risk burning counters. You can get the plain mat OR the flat pouch design, so you can let your hair tools sit on top or inside of it.
8. A detangling brush so you can swipe through your tangled hair without pain or hair breakage. Reviewers with all different hair types noted how much easier it was to brush through their strands with this curved gadget.
9. A massive pack of velvet hair scrunchies so you execute cute lil' ponies and buns anytime you want and have a scrunchie to match every single thing you wear.
10. Biodegradable hair ties for anyone whose hair ties always seem to magically disappear. These probably won't prevent you from still losing them, but you'll be able to re-up faster with this pack size. ALSO, at least these are biodegradable so they'll break down and return to the earth's soil wherever they end up instead of taking up space in some janky landfill.
11. A foldable bonnet hair dryer that'll attach to your handheld dryer on one end and on the other end, it'll sit on your head like a bonnet. Finally, the end of uncomfy days sitting under the hard plastic hooded versions or killing our arms with the handheld.
12. Transparent spiral hair ties to keep those ponies popping and protect them from snags and scalp tension.
13. Faux pearl hair clips that'll make any hairstyle look instantly more elegant.
14. A hair finishing stick made with plant oils to clean up all random stray strands so you can achieve those sleek buns, ponytails, and top knots.
15. A Chi automatic curling iron to give you ooh-worthy curls in minutes. Just insert your hair inside the chamber and the curler will automatically wrap it around the heated rod. Then, wait until it beeps to let you know that the curl has set.
16. A Revlon one-step hairdryer and volumizer hot air brush so you can straighten *and* blow out your hair at the same time.
17. Flexible foam curling rods to create bouncy curls with or without heat. Just put them into damp or moisturized hair and leave them in for a few hours. You can sit under the dryer or just leave them overnight and your hair will have gorgeous curls when you take them out.
18. A satin-lined sleep beanie so you can prevent your hair from the breakage and dryness that cotton pillowcases and sheets would give you. Uh-huh. Your hair says, "Finally. Thank you!"
19. A microfiber hair drying towel hat set with cat ears, a button nose, and whiskers to assist you with squeezing water out of your hair without heat damage or the abrasive material that most regular towels are made of. Hey, your cat's been giving itself top-notch grooming since birth. It's about time you took better care of your hair too, right?
20. Pretty headbands to keep your hair out of your face without compromising your style.
21. A hair diffuser attachment with over 90 air vents for days when you need to blow dry your hair and want a frizz-free outcome.
22. A donut-shaped bun maker set so you get a flawless ballerina bun with minimal do-overs.
23. A detangler brush that people with thick or curly (or BOTH) hair are swearing will be a major game-changer for wash day and beyond.
24. A Conair Wand Curling Iron to get effortless ringlets and beach waves worth one million selfies.
25. A gentle brush made just for your edges for days when you want to create an absolutely sleek look.
You now that your hair's getting done so much faster and easier.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.