49 Holiday Gifts For Almost Everyone — And I Mean Almost Everyone — On Your List
Bestie? Check. White Elephant game at work? Check. Hard-to-shop-for fam? Triple checkmate baby.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Amazon gift card to treat people who never know what they want for Christmas, who are just hard to shop for in general, or loved ones who just have every freaking thing already.
2. A cozy fleece-lined hoodie but not just any hoodie — one with satin lining in the hood so it'll minimize hair damage that often comes with abrasive fabrics like cotton and polyester.
3. A travel mug to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. You'll be blessing someone with the gift of convenience and warm whatever-their-drinking that actually stays warm.
4. A pack of stickers that fans of the beloved show The Office will totally love and want to rip open to stick on their stuff as soon as they open the gift!
6. A colorful candle gift set because everyone can use a candle in their home or office. It'll give their space a nice scent and create a chill vibe with the warm glow of the light.
7. A handmade eyeglasses holder for the person who can never find their glasses — especially because they need glasses to actually find their glasses and well, you can solve that problem for them forever with this cool wooden sniffer!
9. A colorful bath bomb set with 12 different scents because we all need to bathe right?! You might as well help someone you love do it in the most beautiful, relaxing way possible!
10. A six-piece vanity set to make stuff look even cooler when it's all organized in a designated place. The set will store beauty products, jewelry, and anything else. These small organizers also make clearing clutter super easy since someone can just drop stuff in any compartment without thinking and everything immediately looks neat.
11. A mermaid bookmark so the readers you love can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that they left off. It also isn't just for avid readers since you can gift it to people who use cookbooks, magazines, music books, crossword puzzle books, and more!
12. Tiny and helpful animal cable bites that can adorably decorate and protect the part of a charger cable that gets bent and damaged the most with regular use. Uh-huh. This could be a game-changer for the phone owner you know who's ~always~ buying a new charger.
13. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks for readers who want to let everyone know EXACTLY what the deal is when they're snuggled up with a page-turner.
14. A handheld milk frother that'll give your loved one perfect froth for all of their favorite coffee drinks right in the warm comforts of their home. Starbucks run for WHY?!
15. A customized AirPods case! They'll keep those buds safe, sound, and ready to use. (A name on there will also come in handy if they need a way to differentiate all the cases in the house).
16. A ticket keepsake box that'll be an interactive home decor item that they'll return to over and over again — and remember you each time they add a new memory!
17. Simple hoops anybody could wear with anything. Plus, they'll be completely on-brand for folks with a lowkey style who still feel a lil' naked without a bit of ear shine.
18. A scalp massager that'll transform shower time into a relaxing spa experience. It'll break down buildup on the scalp and get the blood circulating which is a good thing for promoting hair growth. Reviewers also shared that this massager helped soothe dryness, eczema, and psoriasis.
19. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara to present to the person who's ALWAYS obsessing over lashes! Once they find out how GOOD this mascara makes their lashes look in a couple of swipes, they might be saying "tootle-loo" to lash glue, whispies, and everything else.
20. An attachable wine aerator which means no more letting their vino sit to aerate. It's sipping time as soon as it hits their wine flute and will make cheap wine taste like *chef's kiss*.
21. Touchscreen leather gloves lined with a cashmere blend that look fancy but are affordable so you can give something that's stylish and feels thoughtful while sticking to your budget.
22. A sushi roll-inspired pack of socks that'll be a hit because everyone's always hungry for food-centric gifts.
24. A pair of earrings that'll offer a slightly more personal touch. "I've got a gift with your name on it" just earned a new meaning and the receiver will probs be smiling ~ear~ to ~ear~.
25. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can allot a lil' time every day to reflect on all the beautiful things they have going on in their lives. This way, the holiday cheer you spread can actually be stretched out for an entire year!
26. A bottomless wineglass that'll make the wine drinker you know feel SO. FREAKING. SEEN. They're gonna thank you from the bottom of their wineglasses (if they ever reach it) for gifting this.
27. A bamboo utensil set with some of the most iconic Star Wars characters engraved in each one so a devout fan can whip up dishes with the power of the Force!
28. An ocean wave projector night-light to give someone a peaceful underwater feel thanks to colorful lights that ebb and flow. It plays nature sounds but can also be hooked up to a phone to play actual music.
29. A Huda Beauty holiday set for the makeup fan you know who'll always appreciate nudes. ANNNND it'll come in packaged in a beautiful box that'll work as an ornament or a stocking stuffer.
30. A burrito blanket because everyone's gonna need something to snuggle and wrap up in this winter — and this one's way too yummy-looking to go unappreciated.
31. The New York Times Best of the Week Series: Monday Crosswords book to treat the word nerds in your life to a challenging, brain-teasing good time.
32. A 23andMe Health & Ancestry kit that'll probably score big with ANYBODY. People are naturally curious about not only where they come from and who they're related to, but about small genetic fun facts about themselves that they didn't even think to ask! The ancestry kits give cool info like how our DNA affects your health status and what traits we could pass on to our kids.
33. AND a doggie DNA test for the pooch parents in your life since getting a gift for their dog is just as good (hey, sometimes better) as getting one for them. Seriously, who's NOT going to want to do this super over-the-top thing for their fur baby?! Also, this will absolutely warm the hearts of anyone you know who owns a rescue, mixed breed, or both!
34. A retractable keychain phone charger so a person will never be without a charge — or a lil' positive encouragement.
35. A travel neck pillow that totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let the appearance fool ya. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that the head and neck are positioned properly whenever a person is traveling and trying to sleep while sitting up on the go. It's only a half of a pound so it'll fit inside luggage easily and it's machine-washable.
36. A sensory fidget toy set for anyone of any age when they get restless, nervous, anxious, or stressed. It'll bring the kid out of adults and the playfulness out of actual kids. The toys are also varied enough to capture the attention of different kinds of personalities.
38. A set of all-natural lip balms to keep lips smooth and moisturized this season. These can be given to people who like all-natural beauty products, people who you didn't think to get a gift for until the last minute, and ya know, any people with lips. It's a foolproof holiday present that anyone can use.
39. A scratch art box of rainbow mini notes that'll brighten up anyone's day whether they're doodlers, avid to-do list makers, or just a person who loves to drop sweet or funny notes for themselves and others.
40. A migraine stick so folks who prefer to avoid over-the-counter medications can still roll this on to soothe their sore spots.
41. And a lip balm holder keychain that you can gift to anyone because I'm sure that 90% of the population shares the same struggle with keeping up with those extremely lose-able capsules of lip balm. These will give a person's keyring some extra color and swag and their lips will be oh so happy about it too!
42. A Bubble Wrap Calendar to gift the strangely satisfying feel and sound of popped, bubbled plastic every day for the next year. This is the gift people don't even know they want it until – POP! — it becomes a daily ritual — POP! — that makes them feel super ~bubbly~ inside.
43. A jewelry cleaning pen for the person whose ring is way duller than it was when you first attended their wedding. You won't be able to tell which is sparklier — the ring or their smile.
44. A BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit to encourage everyone you know to avoid picking their breakouts with their fingers. 'Tis the season to get those skincare routines under control! (It's... also...low-key... wildly satisfying to watch blackheads ooze out and that's what the receiver will secretly be happy about when they open this gift.)
45. The Brilliant or BS card game for anyone in your life who lives for a good game night at the house. This'll be an easy game since knowing the *actual* trivia answers isn't the point of the game exactly. It'll have players questioning their judgment, their friends' and fam's knowledge, and maybe doing a lil' bit of lying 🥴😂.
47. A mood-centric tea bag set meant to inspire different positive states of being like focus, inspiration, and energy. It'll be great for tea drinkers and also for the super bubbly, positive people in your life who really appreciate feel-good stuff.
48. Slip silk hair ties that anyone who likes to pull their hair back or up and out of their face will SO appreciate. The silk will help minimize breakage. PLUS, they come in a very cute ornament so they can hang out on the tree until you gift 'em!
49. The Nuno robe that I own and love and can tell you that it'll be the house- and bathrobe they never knew they needed. It's the waist ties that NEVER come loose or fall down for me 😍. And guess what? The whole thing is made of 100% NeoSilk™ fabric which is faux silk made of recycled plastic bottles. Gotta love that sustainability, baby!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.