We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heart-shaped LED mirror to give your love access to a clear view of the person you adore! (And yeah, saying that while presenting this gift is just the kinda cheesy-sweet thing you say on V-day.)
2. Heart-shaped shampoo bars as a sure heartwarmer for the eco-friendly beauty enthusiast in your life. The bars are meant to rid your hair of the buildup beating it gets from your products and to tame frizz. This set is cruelty-free, vegan, and made with compostable packaging that'll show your boo-thang you reverence the earth as much as they do!
3. A dual-ended heart-shaped eyeliner stamp for giving your love the option to give you heart eyes all day long. One end is a regular eyeliner tip while the other provides a dainty heart.
4. A makeup brush cleaner mat that helps clean makeup brushes easily and provides the perfect entryway to be a tad corny and tell your love that they give you butterflies.
5. A set of Mediheal sheet masks that help skin retain moisture more easily. Cheers to making any BTS fan fall head over heels in love with you, their skin, and BTS all over again.
6. A Foreo's Luna Mini 2 that will basically say, "I love your face so much that I want you to exfoliate it in luxury." It's also pretty and pink which is sooo Valentine's Day!
7. The Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette – the affordable drugstore dupe for the warm Tartlette palettes by Tarte Cosmetics. Many reviewers noted how pigmented this lil' palette is, so the makeup lover you know is probably going to have hearts for eyes once they blend these shades.
8. A paper sheet masks set full of ingredients like cucumber, honey, tea tree, charcoal, and avocado. They are designed to give skin all the moisture, firmness, and balance it needs. It's a nice "face mask and chill" gift for anyone who's having Galentine's Day fun with the squad.
9. Exfoliating lip brushes to remove dry skin from a pout — the perfect way to prime lips before applying lipstick *or* kisses. And if you're the patient date waiting on bae to get ready, then this fingers crossed for this earning 3X's as many pecks before Valentine's Day ends. Win-win. 😘
10. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Original Satin Lipstick that'll give lips a soft, kissable feel while providing opaque color. Its formula is made with argan oil, vitamin E, and omega 3, to nourish lips and give you a plump, dewy pout. Plenty of X's and O's in store for you if you treat a lipstick fan to this!
11. The Body Shop Body Yogurt formulated to keep skin moisturized for 48 hours. And hey, soft-to-the-touch skin is prime for whatever you two want it to be prime for on Valentine's Day. Jussst sayin'.
12. Decorative hair clips that'll look good on a Valentine's Day date and beyond. These get your love's hair looking nice and fancy in a literal snap.
13. Briogeo's Ultimate Hair Repair Vault — because you know how much you adore your babe's precious tresses. Help keep 'em looking healthy and beautiful. The set comes with shampoo, a conditioning mask, a leave-in mask, and a deep conditioning hair cap.
14. A hair finishing stick to slick stray hairs so a look is nice and sleek at all the times. This gift is a godsend for anyone whose babe always fusses with their flyaways (or really, anyone you know who lives for a perfect top knot).
15. Deciniee Rose Quartz Roller and gua sha stone for some help depuffing and soothing skin which can also be used all over the body. It's a sweet way to tell your Valentine that they deserve some self-care time.
16. Kai hypoallergenic body buffer sponges to cleanse, moisturize, and exfoliate skin during bath time. They're filled with a light blend of exotic perfumes so bae wraps up a bath smelling like a fresh bouquet of flowers.
17. A The Skincare Edit set by Glossier – it's what you give anyone who loves skincare (almost) as much as they love you. It basically has every single step a skincare routine would need!
18. Drawstring makeup pouches to keep all skincare and makeup products together on the go while saving space. Free game: Throw this in a gift bag along with flight tickets or a hotel confirmation and let bae know it's probably needed for your overnight Valentine's Day excursion. 😘
19. Ariana Grande's "Thank U Next" perfume for the Galentine in your life who's spending this February 14th living their best (newly) single life.
20. A RéVive set since splurging on luxury skincare always makes for a winning beauty gift. This set has a night cream, gel cleanser, eye cream, a serum for face, and another serum for the eyes.
21. A universal nail polish bottle handle that'll help DIY manicure-lovers handle any nail polish with ease, including their weaker hand that gets a little shakier with the bottle top. Treat someone to a date with a flawless manicure.
22. A Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse mini lipgloss gift set featuring five mini-size Gloss Bombs. This is how you tell your Valentine "Te Amo" in the language they like to hear it in the most: Rihanna's makeup! (Get it? Te Amo, Te Amo? She says to meeee? 🎶🎤 Lol, OK!).
23. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara for creating "look at me" lashes in just a single swipe — no clumps involved. It's how you guarantee your Valentine bats those eyelashes all night long. Btw, it's a cheaper dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara.
24. OR, just gift Better Than Sex mascara set as a tongue-in-cheek challenge if you two are really rocking like that. The mascara may not live up to its name buuut, a happy Valentine is a happy Valentine. 😋
25. A MakeUp Eraser cloth that wipes product off quickly but thoroughly — yup, even the waterproof mascara that's better than you-know-what. One side has short microfibers meant to remove 100% of your makeup with only water. The other has long fibers to exfoliate your skin.
26. An acrylic desktop organizer – a sweet find for the Valentine who has enough makeup and just needs a cute place to store it.
27. A CLSEVXY Facial Cleansing Brush that removes makeup, gently exfoliates the skin, digs out blackheads, and helps reduce the look of fine lines. I know you've seen the $100 Clarisonic brush — but this one is on Amazon for a jaw-dropping price and it includes four brush heads and two speeds! This gift is a slice of luxury in one pack.
28. Dermora 24-karat gold eye masks to help decrease puffiness and dark circles. What better way to tell your Valentine how much you love them than by supporting their luxe skincare routine?
29. A Beakey Makeup Brush Set that includes 10 brushes, one beauty sponge, and one brush cleaner egg set to apply makeup smoothly and easily. Your bae neeeeeeeds this to replace their years-old brush set.
30. Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil – it the high-brow shape of an expensive perfume bottle yet actually helps whip the skin around nails into shape and nourishes nails so they grow faster. It's a smart gift for the DIY manicurist (and their hangnails).
31. Bath Bouquet floral-scented soap petals that'll provide a whole other way to give someone flowers for the holiday. They add a scent to bathwater and also work as direct-to-skin soap.
32. A DIY lip balm set complete with a book for the lover who likes getting a lil' handsy.
33. Mented Cosmetics lipstick trio – it'll be a nude lipstick fan's perfect love. This trio comes with three semi-matte shades including Nude LaLa, Dope Taupe, and Mented #5.
34. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask with Japanese beautyberry, two types of vitamin C, and AHAs from seven fruits that brighten up the skin tone and even out the complexion. Luxury skincare is always a thoughtful gift annnd this ombre packaging is just so pretty.
35. A cutesy bowknot headband to hold hair back during a beauty routine so no product gets wasted on wisps of hair. And again... cotton-candy pink whatever is a no-brainer for the sweetest day on the calendar.
36. A set of color-changing lip balms with flowers inside for anyone with chronically dry lips. It's also like ~really~ pretty. Annnd it's pink. Word to Regina George.
37. A Soap Cherie Self Love Bath Kit that's worth treating yourself to because, well, who loves you more than you boo?! The set comes with a rose quartz crystal, body oil, a heart-shaped exfoliating mitt, and soaking salts.
38. An Essie x Sugarfina Exclusive Valentine's Day gift set that comes with one rosy pink nail polish decorated with lips and one box of Sugarfina Sugar Lips gummy candies. Sweet!
39. A Sugary Hearts eyeshadow palette made just for the holiday of love. The outside packaging looks like those old school Valentine's Day chocolate boxes and if there was ever a way to tell a makeup fan that you're crushing on them, it's with this palette.
40. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask – it fizzles and pops, and the end result is sooo many blackheads snatched out of the skin. Don't get jealous about this mask giving your boo the same glow you do... It's not personal. You're still their #1.
41. Herbivore's Pink Cloud rosewater moisture cream to super-hydrate the skin and leave it smooth, plump, and slightly dewy for the person who constantly keeps your head in the clouds.
42. A Sephora Favorite Valentine's Day travel-size perfume set sampler featuring scents from Yves Saint Laurent, Viktor&Rolf, Marc Jacobs, NEST, Burberry, and Clean Reserve. Bonusss: It also comes with a free voucher for another travel-size version of whichever scent steals their heart the fastest — a gift in a gift. 🎁
43. "Keep smiling" lip gels that are just right for keeping a grin on a Valentine's face.
44. A warm-toned ColourPop Cosmetics palette perfect for the one you're "Truly, Madly, Deeply" pressed over. No seriously, that's the name of this palette. Bull's eye on your feelings, baby!
45. A bar of soap infused with a crystal in a scent called "Unconditional Love" because isn't that what your Valentine deserves?
Go ahead and prepare your emotions for all the swooning that's going to happen when your Valentine opens up these pretty beauty things.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 14th!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.