We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Pothos plant that's a favorite amongst vet plant parents but will also make great starter greenery for newbies — and will give your home the perfect touch of nature's beauty.
3. A staircase wicker basket so you can ~step~ up your home decor AND your de-cluttering game with something unbe~weave~ably stylish.
5. A stain-resistant area rug that'll handle all the foot traffic and oopsie-daisy spills you might have to give it while giving your home a simple yet very pretty look.
7. A crystal brush holder that'll bring the razzle-dazzle wherever you need it in your house. By the way, reviewers used it to hold way more than just brushes. This multipurpose container can work as a flower vase, a pencil holder, or a toothbrush cup!
8. Peel-and-stick staircase stickers designed to turn the hard floor steps in your home into their own masterpiece.
9. Floating bookshelves so you can ~elevate~ your home decor and give yourself a little extra space to store stuff.
10. 3D decals to turn your walls (and honestly, anything else in your home) into a pretty butterfly sanctuary. The butterflies come in a pack of 108 with sticky adhesive to attach them to surfaces with ease.
11. A snake plant that'll require almost no work since they only need watering every two to three weeks. It'll also definitely become a live statement piece for your home or office since it can grow to be pretty tall.
12. Stunning Africa-shaped resin coasters in a multitude of colors that'll make beautiful statement pieces in your home.
14. Beautiful brass knob replacements to give the dressers, cabinets, doors, and other items in your house a chicer touch.
15. Eucalyptus leaves to hang up in your shower for a lil' aromatherapy when the steam and water hits and to give your bathroom a stylish spa-like look. You could also just sit a bunch in a pretty vase anywhere around your space.
16. A Lauryn Hill mug that'll bring all the sunshine and butterflies to your home every time you take it out of the cabinet and set it on your table or counter.
18. An African wax print lampshade to step up your home decor taste and bring a little more to the side tables in the space.
19. A decorated remote control holder that'll be a lovely centerpiece on your coffee table AND prevent that panicky search party you have to launch before your binge-watching sesh.
20. Loteria-themed art — inspired by the VERY fun, bingo-style game most popular in the Latinx community — because if your walls are bare, then you'll probably wanna "Hit 'Em Up" (🎵😋) with something extra funky.
21. Food photography to liven up the walls in your kitchen and dining rooms. Heads up: If you thought you couldn't stay outta the kitchen before, just know nothing's changing. This wall art looks good enough to eat. 👅🍽️
22. Stunning DIY room-darkening curtains that I own and will love FOREVA. These'll bring a lil' extra expensive-looking glam to any room in your house — without you having to spend oodles of dollars to achieve it.
24. Mason jar light sconces that'll brighten up your space with a lil' rustic shine. They feature two LED strips responsible for turning the jars into soft light sources that'll create the ambiance in your home.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.