1. You are either Jewish or might as well be, since you know every Jewish holiday and the history behind it. This might as well be the admissions process:
2. Yet, you get defensive when someone calls it "That Jewish School." Since it isn't. It was only named after the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice. And has a Hebrew motto. But it's nonsectarian. OK? Got it?
3. You know what shomer negiah means.
4. You also know that being sexiled is possible even when your roommate is shomer negiah.
5. You still don't really know what social justice means, but you talk about how Brandeis is all about it anyway.
6. You have learned not to ask questions about weird things you see.
7. You have waited in line for Pachanga or Liquid Latex.
8. The Quidditch team is more well known than our undefeated football team.
9. As a pre-frosh, the castle was your dream place to live.
10. You NEVER went to Ollie’s while inebriated…
11. When you return to campus for a reunion, it still looks exactly the same as it did when you graduated.
12. You have to be an activist for something.
13. College Republican meetings looked a bit like this:
14. BranVan is always on time and efficient.
Just like the T.