2. Finisher’s photo with two international celebs? Check.
3. Do they care what you smell like after the marathon? They do not.
4. NOBODY will support you from the sidelines like Woody. BUT, if he hears Andy coming, he’s gotta drop out.
5. Humans can’t hear fairy talk, but trust me: they’re saying YOU LOOK GREAT! GOOD JOB!
6. Blowing through Cinderella’s castle at race pace FTW!
7. Remember to step to the side of the course for those Castle selfies, though.
8. Need a hug from one of the top race officials? Done.
9. This almost never happens. But when it does, there’s an upside: you run faster.
10. BONUS: If Pinocchio says you’re having a great race, you kinda have to believe him.*
*Unless, you know.
11. Solid swag. Even your kids will be impressed.
12. Even your Vinylmation Mickey gets a finisher’s medal!
13. To avoid any awkward moments, remember: Goofy says “Garsh”, NOT PLUTO.
Both are dogs, only one speaks. Still unclear on the backstory here. Both are very nice, however.
14. Grumpy simply will NOT allow anyone to pass him. He’s super competitive like that.
15. Stormtroopers are unusually cooperative when you want to take a fun photo, right Gail?
16. If they shout this at you, it’s a compliment, not an insult.
17. Run a marathon in fairy wings? Yeah, you’ll fit right in.
18. It’s hard to feel self conscious here.
19. If anybody looks at you funny, it’s probably that they wish they’d thought of your costume.
20. Need a boost in the final miles? Green Army Guys will whip you into shape.
21. Only day you can run through these gates without paying ANYTHING.
22. Only marathon where this NEVER FAILS.
23. Not happy with your marathon time? Just say you waited quite a while to take this EPIC PIC.
24. Don’t listen to this guy.
25. For some reason, ALL OF YOUR KIDS will absolutely, positively want to be there to support you.
26. If you’re not wearing Mickey ears or big white hands, YOU MIGHT NOT BE DOING IT RIGHT.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋