1. Western Australia has never even wanted to be part of Australia... even way back when it was called New Holland.
2. So now it's time to let WA go it alone and break free from the shackles of Australia.
3. WA already has a wicked coat of arms with two stoned kangaroos holding boomerangs and what looks like a swan *freaking out*.
4. And the WA state badge is a black swan... it's ALWAYS been the odd one out, you see!!
5. Its land mass already takes over 1/3 of the country.
6. WA already has the most popular federal politician in the country, Julie Bishop... whose death stare could laser cut the land border.
7. Real talk, she's basically running the country already.
8. And when it comes to the blokes... well... they'll do their bit.
9. Great countries have great rivers... ever heard of the Swan River? SECESSION NOW!
10. Oh you need an anthem, how about Gina Rinehart's poem that is affixed to this 30 tonne iron boulder in Morley?
The globe is sadly groaning with debt, poverty and strifeAnd billions now are pleading to enjoy a better lifeTheir hope lies with resources buried deep within the earthAnd the enterprise and capital which give each project worthIs our future threatened with massive debts run up by political hacksWho dig themselves out by unleashing rampant taxThe end result is sending Australian investment, growth and jobs offshoreThis type of direction is harmful to our coreSome envious unthinking people have been connedTo think prosperity is created by waving a magic wandThrough such unfortunate ignorance, too much abuse is hurledAgainst miners, workers and related industries who strive to build the worldDevelop North Australia, embrace multiculturalism and welcome short term foreign workers to our shoresTo benefit from the export of our minerals and oresThe world's poor need our resources: do not leave them to their fateOur nation needs special economic zones and wiser government, before it is too late.