1. The prime minister's approval numbers have slumped AGAIN which is leading to a lot of people feeling like... "it's on".
For those who don't know, "on" is the state in Australian politics when every single thing that happens is about the prime minister's leadership.
Like it was so "on" earlier this year, Liberal colleagues moved against Tony Abbott's leadership to give him a clear warning that he's on a knife edge with the party.
For six months it was off... except now it's totally back "on" because one man has emerged, who isn't Malcolm Turnbull and is beloved by the party.
That man is Scott Morrison.
2. Let's look at some of the evidence: Morrison has been caught dining (ALONE) with media mogul Rupert Murdoch.
3. Murdoch was briefly in the country and appeared to be doing some version of Liberal party speed dating with Morrison and Abbott. Also News Corp columnists are now totally on for ScoMo.
4. Then there was this tweet on Tuesday. You could think it was about the NBN... but it's a clear sledge against Tony Abbott and (more importantly) Malcolm Turnbull.
5. Morrison also posed for this literally glowing feature in Australian Women's Weekly with his white-clad daughters and wife *choral music plays*
6. Scott "Stop The Boats" Morrison was moved into the social services portfolio earlier this year. He is now Scott "Vaccinate Your Bloody Kids" Morrison.
7. One of the biggest signs that Morrison has been positioning himself as the alternate Liberal leader is that he returned to Twitter after a HUGE lay-off.
8. Sure you're saying, "right social media is a sign of 'on'" but trust us, he's using it to connect to voters and his colleagues.
9. He's even using Twitter to show up his boss on big national issues.
10. Showing the world he can catch a chicken.
11. ScoMo has been careful to side with the right-wing of his party when it comes to marriage equality. Like when he just made up a new phrase for marriage.
12. The former immigration minister (charged with turning around asylum seekers boats back to Asian nations) even loves ethnic food!
13. He has been taking selfies.
14. And snapping pictures with reality TV stars.
15. He also drives like you and me! (not like some of his colleagues).
16. But here we come to the most certain sign that it is totally on: Morrison's purple shirts.
17. He loves wearing different shades of purple shirt.
18. Rolled up sleeves of a purple shirt is the uniform of "Morrison The Softy Bloke".
19. Because deadset he wears so many purple shirts.
20. As Abbott rallies his blue ties, Morrison has clearly found his uniform.
21. Because while Malcolm Turnbull clearly can't sing and dance to his party's tune.
22. It's blindly clear... it's totally on.
Mark Di Stefano is a Media and Politics Reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Mark Di Stefano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.