1. So you woke up this morning to the news that the Tories had been re-elected.
2. Then you looked at the numbers and you realised how bad it was.
3. David Cameron didn't just unexpectedly win a majority, he smashed Labour.
4. "I want to bring our country together, our United Kingdom together," said David Cameron.
5. And he just kept talking.
6. "In short, I want my party, and I hope a government I would like to lead, to reclaim a mantle that we should never have lost."
7. Then someone told you, well, at least the SNP will be there to keep the Tories in check. So you really try to not let this ruin your day.
8. But you failed.
9. But how did this happen? Didn't all the polls have the election as a dead heat?
10. "The polls were wrong," said someone.
11. Your parents are totally insufferable, because they definitely voted Tory.
12. Or UKIP.
13. You find out that Ed Miliband is going to resign.
14. That makes you really emotional. Poor Ed.
15. Today is just the worst day.
16. There's only one way to get through this... drinking.
17. It's gonna be a loooooong wait.
18. Just bury all that anger until the next election... in 2020.
Mark Di Stefano is a media and politics correspondent for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Mark Di Stefano at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.