1. Released in 1995
After “Speed” Sandra had us in her clutches. We loved her, and there was no getting out of it.
2. Also released in 1995
Do not even front, you know you love this movie. #RuthMarx
3. Released in 1996
Not her best, but if it’s on ABC Family you know you’ll watch it.
4. also released in 1996
Also known as “the time Sandra nailed John Grishman”
5. Released in 1998
She’s even awesome at casting spells. Like, seriously, what can’t she do?
6. Also released in 1998
If you watch this and don’t cry you like kicking puppies and hate America.
7. Released in 2000
2000 was around the time Sandra Bullock was crowned America’s Sweetheart for always being good at everything.
8. Also released in 2000
And then solidified America’s Sweetheart status with this gem. Rewatch it, she’s amazing.
9. Released in 2002
is anyone else still desperate for a sequel to this? Hello? “Two Weeks Notice, and Baby!”
10. Also released in 2002
I’m not saying I didn’t see this in the movie theaters four times.
11. Released in 2009
After a brief break, she’s back and better than ever.
12. Also released in 2009
2009 is remembered among many as “the year Sandra Bullock saved the economy from certain doom.”
13. Released in 2013.
By far the best comedy of 2013. Sandra Bullock is so amazing, she somehow makes us all forget that “All About Steve” even exists.
14. …and I just proved my point.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.