1. Snow White AKA Apple Princess
Snow White would take the form of that iconic, deceitful apple. But wait, does that mean that when she eats the poisoned apple she’s a cannibal? OH GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE.
2. Cinderella AKA High Heel Shoe Princess
After Cinderella gets her glass slipper back she becomes High Heel Shoe Princess, that way she’ll never lose track of it again. I’m sure she and Engagement Ring Princess would become best buds.
3. Ariel AKA Fish Princess
Ariel is a fish, so this one pretty much wrote itself. But she also has, what do you call them? Oh, legs.
4. Belle AKA Book Princess
More than anything in the world (besides the beast) Belle loves books. As an “Adventure Time” princess she would transform, beast style, into her final form – a book.
5. Mulan AKA Soldier Princess
Now, Mulan could’ve been a “blossom that blooms in adversity princess” – but that wouldn’t be nearly badass enough. She would be a soldier princess who would give Finn a run for his money.
6. Tiana AKA Frog Princess
Another self-explanatory one. She and Ariel (Fish Princess) would probably hang out in a swamp somewhere.
7. Pocahontas AKA Wind Princess
Pocahontas, being one with all things nature, would definitely be an elemental princess. She would float around and teach you things you never knew you never knew.
8. Elsa AKA Ice Princess (obviously)
Let’s face it, Elsa was basically already an “Adventure Time” princess. She would either tear Ice King to shreds, or live happily ever after with him.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.