7 Korean Makeup Trends You Need To Try Now
Grade A gradient lips.
Unless you've been living under a rock, you'd know that South Korea is bringing their A game to the world of beauty.
With K-Pop bands infiltrating the hearts and tumblrs of many a teenage girl, and gorgeous, glossy-eyed Korean models dominating fashion campaigns, it's no wonder we're taking notes.
From eye bags to gradient lips, here's a round up of some of the most popular trends straight from Seoul.
1. Using a brush, cover the ends of your eyebrows from the arch downwards with a thin layer of glue. Wait to dry.
2. Apply concealer over the glue to cover the hairs.
4. Draw in the rest of the hair with an eyebrow powder or pencil. I'm using Essence's Eyebrow Stylist Set in Brunette. Blend concealer as much as possible.
1. Apply a highlight shade right below the lower lash line. I used Venus in the Urban Decay Matte Palette.
2. Using a matte brown, carve in your "bag" around half a centimeter below your lash line. I used Urban Decay's Faint. Blend with a cotton bud.
To achieve it, simply extend your liner following the slope of the eye downwards, rather than flicking upwards as done with a cat eye.
For shadow, I used 3CE's Glam Cream Shadow in Golden Nude up to the crease.
1. Apply skin toned concealer or foundation over your lips.
2. Using a brush, apply a pink to the centre of the lips and blend outwards. I used a combination of coral and red from the Maqpro Petite Fard Creme Palette in PP22.