1. Zac Efron as Danny
From one High School Musical to the next.
2. Amanda Seyfried as Sandy
Let’s just pretend she’s Canadian?
3. Jonathan Groff as Kenickie
Uncanny! Also, Jonathan Groff, swoon.
4. Demi Lovato as Rizzo
Has that bad ass glint in her eye.
5. Nicki Minaj as Frenchy
I mean, duh.
6. Rebel Wilson as Jan
I’d pay $14.50 just to see her do, “brusha, brusha, brusha.”
7. Lindsay Lohan as Marty
Marty seems like she’s seen a little too much world for such a young lady. Think LiLo fits the bill.
8. Ben Platt as Sonny
Platt played a supporting role in 2012’s hit, “Pitch Perfect.” His voice is top notch and just look at that precious punim.
9. Ellen Barkin as Prinicpal McGee
She’d take great pleasure in reaming out all the aforementioned actors.
10. Prince as Teen Angel
Just imagine him serenading Nicki. No, seriously, just stop and imagine that for a hot sec.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.