1. Zac Efron as Danny
From one High School Musical to the next.
2. Amanda Seyfried as Sandy
Let’s just pretend she’s Canadian?
3. Jonathan Groff as Kenickie
Uncanny! Also, Jonathan Groff, swoon.
4. Demi Lovato as Rizzo
Has that bad ass glint in her eye.
5. Nicki Minaj as Frenchy
I mean, duh.
6. Rebel Wilson as Jan
I’d pay $14.50 just to see her do, “brusha, brusha, brusha.”
7. Lindsay Lohan as Marty
Marty seems like she’s seen a little too much world for such a young lady. Think LiLo fits the bill.
8. Ben Platt as Sonny
Platt played a supporting role in 2012’s hit, “Pitch Perfect.” His voice is top notch and just look at that precious punim.
9. Ellen Barkin as Prinicpal McGee
She’d take great pleasure in reaming out all the aforementioned actors.
10. Prince as Teen Angel
Just imagine him serenading Nicki. No, seriously, just stop and imagine that for a hot sec.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.