23 Weird Yet Borderline-Brilliant Hangover Cures People Swear By
Next time you're hungover, try running a 5k and eating sardines on toast.
Editor's note: The only way to completely avoid a hangover is to not consume alcohol. And we can’t vouch for the efficacy of any of these remedies — try at your own risk!
1. A 7-Eleven slurpee and chicken taquitos.
2. Sardines on toast
3. A cocktail of Alka-Seltzer Lemon Lime, Emergen-C, and lemon La Croix.
4. Pedialyte with saltine crackers or on its own.
5. Chicken noodle soup and a coke.
6. A banana and lots of water before bed.
7. A hot shower in total darkness, a mug of bone broth, and an edible.
8. Gatorade and a coke.
9. A cup of tea with milk right before bed.
10. For those with a strong stomach (and a lot of courage), a 5k run.
11. Hot Cheetos or Takis with some Dr Pepper.
12. A bacon and cheese toastie for breakfast.
13. A glass of chocolate milk for the win.
14. Drinking sweet pickle juice.
15. A bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel.
16. A big bowl of comforting congee.
17. Cheese quesadillas.
18. Canned pears.
19. Pineapple juice...and lots of it.
20. Fries covered in peanut sauce for breakfast.
21. A Bloody Mary first thing in the morning.
22. A Starbucks frappuccino (or anything blended and frozen).
23. A bottle of Pocari Sweat.
Do you have a go-to hangover cure that wasn't mentioned? Tell us in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.