1. If people tell you Italy is beautiful, do NOT believe them.
2. Italy is just the worst.
4. It is absolutely vile.
6. And unremarkable.
7. This country has literally nothing to offer.
8. And I mean NOTHING.
9. The coastline is plain and uneventful.
10. The beaches are crowded and ugly.
11. The whole coastline is just painful to look at.
12. Seriously, look at this!
13. It's an insult to the eye.
14. It's revolting!
17. And don't get me started on the architecture.
18. It's all dull-looking villages.
19. And soulless hamlets.
20. Even the sunsets are lame.
21. And you thought the food would be good? Well, I'm sorry to tell you that you're wrong: it's disgusting!
22. The desserts are gag-worthy.
23. And I wouldn't wish their espressos or cappuccinos on my worst enemy.
24. Italy's history is uneventful.
25. There is literally no sight of interest anywhere.
26. Its countryside is yawn-inducing.
27. The mountains are grotesque.
28. And the volcanoes hideous.
29. The whole country has no class.
30. And no distinction.
31. Turin is like a big and ugly mole in the middle of the country.
32. Bologna is the least interesting place on earth.
33. Venice is like a big old nothing surrounded by water.
35. And you'd have to be insane to find Florence beautiful.
36. There is LITERALLY NOTHING attractive about this city.
37. And if you thought going to Sardinia would be better, well I've got news for you: Sardinia is actually the worst.
38. The whole country is seriously uninspiring.
39. Never go there.
No. 10 is actually Gargano, in Puglia. An earlier version of this post misidentified it as Gragnano, in Campania. Thanks a lot to alessiad3 for the correction!
No. 12 is actually Amalfi. An earlier version of this post misidentified it as Positano.