1. If people tell you Italy is beautiful, do NOT believe them.
Lake Como (Lombardia).
2. Italy is just the worst.
4. It is absolutely vile.
6. And unremarkable.
7. This country has literally nothing to offer.
8. And I mean NOTHING.
Mount Etna (Sicily)
9. The coastline is plain and uneventful.
10. The beaches are crowded and ugly.
11. The whole coastline is just painful to look at.
12. Seriously, look at this!
13. It’s an insult to the eye.
14. It’s revolting!
Manarola, Cinque Terre (Liguria)
17. And don’t get me started on the architecture.
18. It’s all dull-looking villages.
19. And soulless hamlets.
Civita di Bagnoregio (Lazio)
20. Even the sunsets are lame.
22. The desserts are gag-worthy.
24. Italy’s history is uneventful.
25. There is literally no sight of interest anywhere.
26. Its countryside is yawn-inducing.
27. The mountains are grotesque.
Dolomites, Italian Alps (Trentino-Alto Adige)
28. And the volcanoes hideous.
29. The whole country has no class.
30. And no distinction.
31. Turin is like a big and ugly mole in the middle of the country.
32. Bologna is the least interesting place on earth.
33. Venice is like a big old nothing surrounded by water.
35. And you’d have to be insane to find Florence beautiful.
36. There is LITERALLY NOTHING attractive about this city.
37. And if you thought going to Sardinia would be better, well I’ve got news for you: Sardinia is actually the worst.
Cala Domestica beach (Sardinia)
38. The whole country is seriously uninspiring.
39. Never go there.
San Gimignano (Tuscany)
No. 10 is actually Gargano, in Puglia. An earlier version of this post misidentified it as Gragnano, in Campania. Thanks a lot to alessiad3 for the correction!
No. 12 is actually Amalfi. An earlier version of this post misidentified it as Positano.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Serena Williams posted a powerful note on her Facebook page Tuesday, saying she won't be silent about police killings of black men.